Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seller+ T-Shirt

Smile Seller+ T-Shirt

I LOVE my Seller+ T-Shirt. I've worn it with pride for many years and even to bed! It's a grey T-Shirt with a red logo - is it an antique?!!

It's old - VERY old in fact. I've been a member sine 1999 and I THINK I took delivery of of my Seller+ shirt around 2001. It's now beginning to fall to bits though.

So here's my question for Gary and Mark. Do eBid offer the same lifetime guarantee on their Seller+ T-Shirts as Tesco do for their "Bags for Life"? When it's knackered and worn out and good for very little else except rags, can we send it back and get a new one??!!

Regards,

The Oldest Seller In Town
    Last edited by Fallen121; 29th January 2014 at 12:50 AM.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Seller+ T-Shirt

That must be some record!! Pretty impressive!! Tell you what, if they don't give you a new shirt, let me know, and I will get you one of the Buddy Point t-shirts..............just because you shouldn't go around in rags!! You should come on the forums more......you sound like a fun person!! Glad to see you around!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

What a lovely welcome. Thank you so much!

I've come back to eBid after many years away and am currently refreshing my profile and getting my storefront back in order. Want everything to be working before I start listing again.

I came back because I am now convinced that the other site is no longer interested in smaller sellers and 10% fees on postage costs was the final straw. And because things are so now so expensive no-one is bidding on there anymore anyway. Here I can afford to offer decent prices and free postage because I am not being scammed out of large amounts of money before I've even sold anything!

I LOVE the new features and especially the buddy points. Plus you can actually spend the points on stuff people want. Amazing!!

Thanks to eBid for keeping my account open all these years and tolerating my occasional forays over here. Rest assured I am now back for good. I actually feel sellers are WELCOMED here. And the newsletters are great!!

Hi Fallen121,

Firstly, let us say welcome back. This possibly could be a record-breaker. We are delighted to hear that your original eBid Seller+ t-shirt is still going strong (ish) after 13 years.

We have no plans to introduce a ‘t-shirts for life’ scheme but on this occasion we are happy to oblige. Expect in the post a package soon.

Welcome back
    Mark
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Fallen121,

Welcome back to eBid! I would have mailed you one, but Mark beat me to it. I have a collection of eBid t-shirts, probably in every size. Only have one of the "Old T-shirts", grey with red logo, like new in original plastic bag. That one is part of my personal collection.

Great to hear of someone putting their eBid T-shirt to such practical use. Enjoy your new t-shirt that is in route.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Once you get your replacement you could put the old one up for auction.Maybe in the ydc charity auctions.

I will very happily auction off my old shirt for charity - it's the very least I can do!!!

Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View 0ld1ron's Feedback (+65)
    All-About 0ld1ron
    View 0ld1ron's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice thread. let us all know when the auction is so we may have a chance to own a bit of history.

You'll auction it here and not that other place, right :-P

A fine selection of quality used items for UK residents.

Have fun buying and selling
    Join eBid World Wide at www.ebid.net/ and choose location
    or pop to UK eBid at uk.ebid.net/ and join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen121 View Post
    I will very happily auction off my old shirt for charity - it's the very least I can do!!!
    We would love to have your entry in the YDC auction in February!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen121 View Post
    If you sign it with your username and the date you received the t-shirt (ie Fallen121 - 2000) it could become a trend when the next member wins and signs in the same manner.

I remember there was a signed tshirt traveling the world via YDC charity auctions couple years ago, I wonder what happened to it in the end?

Thread Information