Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ninja Lister - Auction to Buy It Now!!

Forum Newbie
    View dbg989's Feedback (+240)
    All-About dbg989
    View dbg989's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ninja Lister - Auction to Buy It Now!!

Hi, new to eBid, from greedy Ebay! Exported my stuff and imported csv into ninja Lister. Everything has imported as auction format but I would like to change them to Buy It nows, is there a way to do it in Ninja? Do I just alter each line? Also if I upload my list to eBid as auction can a listing be changed to buy it now at a later stage?

Many thanks for any help!

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ninja Lister - Auction to Buy It Now!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbg989 View Post
    Hi, new to eBid, from greedy Ebay! Exported my stuff and imported csv into ninja Lister. Everything has imported as auction format but I would like to change them to Buy It nows, is there a way to do it in Ninja? Do I just alter each line? Also if I upload my list to eBid as auction can a listing be changed to buy it now at a later stage?

Many thanks for any help!
    You can change BuyNows in Ninja by putting 0.00 in the BuyNow column and put your starting bid in the Starting Bid column. If they are all going to be starting at say 99p then change the first one to 0.99, then right click in the Starting Bid column on the first listing you've just changed, then scroll down to Copy Field to All - this will change ALL the listings to 0.99p.

Your listings can be changed from BuyNow to Auction at any time, except when you have had purchases on multiple listings or bids on auctions.

eBid member Astral276 has an excellent help file. Here's the link http://mootango.webspace.virginmedia.com/ebidkb.htm
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Thread Information