There were problems yesterday with listings not reposting. Then today I had a problem when gMail went down for an hour and apparently caused a switch to click on eBid, causing my account to be disabled. In both cases, technical support responded quickly, fixed the problems, and sent an email confirming the problem had been resolved.

When my gMail went down I discovered that I cannot contact Google by email or phone. All I could do was wait, check back again and again until it came up.

When I have a Windows problem, I learned the hard way that I have two choices. Pay a fee to get help from a third party, or go to the Microsoft forums and hope somebody will help me out. I have stopped using Outlook because of this; multiple issues and no reasonable way to get help.

The list goes on.

eBid provides the best service I have ever had from any site or provider. Yes, the first response is an automated email, but it confirms that they have my problem in their inbox. And every problem I've ever had has been fixed quickly.

Thank you, very much!