Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: unwarranted FB as buyer didn't look at pictures or read description.

Unhappy unwarranted FB as buyer didn't look at pictures or read description.

hi,
    how do you get someone to look at feedback?
    the picture was of a booklet and the description started....."I HAVE SCANNED THE BOOKLET AND WILL PROVIDE IT AS A PDF." but the seller thought they were getting glass jars!!! as i thought they had made a mistake i refunded 5 out of 6 of the scans and sent a message......"hi, i've sent the PDF to your email and refunded most of the payment. not sure if you didn't understand the description but it's a scanned image of the real booklet and sent as a PDF file in an email "........too which they replied......."No where in the description do you state that is a booklet"........to which i reply...."i state it is a scanned booklet in the "item description" i take it you didn't read that bit? even the picture is of a booklet and NOT an actual glass jar. i never had any problems when Peter Denyer at http://www.preservingjarparts.co.uk/ bought a copy. i would love to have a title that read "a scanned pdf image of an instruction booklet for a 1978 orange top, red top, brown top ravenhead kilner jar" but there are not enough letters in the title".

apparently i scammed them for a grand total of 74p!!!
    cheers

Forum Lurker
    All-About eBidSocial
    View eBidSocial's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: unwarranted FB as buyer didn't look at pictures or read description.

Send a message to support via the help page or support@ebid.net and someone will have a look for you.
    Dean

Default Re: unwarranted FB as buyer didn't look at pictures or read description.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyandchaz View Post
    hi,
    how do you get someone to look at feedback?
    the picture was of a booklet and the description started....."I HAVE SCANNED THE BOOKLET AND WILL PROVIDE IT AS A PDF." but the seller thought they were getting glass jars!!! as i thought they had made a mistake i refunded 5 out of 6 of the scans and sent a message......"hi, i've sent the PDF to your email and refunded most of the payment. not sure if you didn't understand the description but it's a scanned image of the real booklet and sent as a PDF file in an email "........too which they replied......."No where in the description do you state that is a booklet"........to which i reply...."i state it is a scanned booklet in the "item description" i take it you didn't read that bit? even the picture is of a booklet and NOT an actual glass jar. i never had any problems when Peter Denyer bought a copy. i would love to have a title that read "a scanned pdf image of an instruction booklet for a 1978 orange top, red top, brown top ravenhead kilner jar" but there are not enough letters in the title".

apparently i scammed them for a grand total of 74p!!!
    cheers

You are not allowed to sell non physical items - such as e-mail delivered PDF's.
    Last edited by deanosaur1972; 12th January 2014 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyandchaz View Post
    ..... i never had any problems when Peter Denyer at http://www.pre__LINK REMOVED TO COMPLY WITH RULES ___gjarparts.co.uk/
    Linking to eCommerce sites is also against the rules.
    You can edit your post after clicking the EDIT link just underneath your text.

Also if you do not own the copyright to the booklet or have not gotten permission from the person who holds the copyright, then it is illegal for you to make copies or scans & resell them.

Thread Information