eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can I sell jeans on Ebid? Sincerely asking. Need your help. I am manufacturer

Forum Newbie
    All-About charmingcharming
    View charmingcharming's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How can I sell jeans on Ebid? Sincerely asking. Need your help. I am manufactur

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    Why do so many Chinese people have European names - Kevin ?
    Let me answer you why, in China, people work in the line of foreign trading field will choose a English name, so that the foreign customer could call easily, and we do not exactly these English name like KEVIN, PETER, JOHN, HANS mean. Some will choose the English name that pronouncing like his or her Chinese name.

Forum Newbie
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How can I sell jeans on Ebid? Sincerely asking. Need your help. I am manufactur

Oops! Yesterday I spent all day to publish my items to Ebid, but suddenly the system banned me and required me to send some information to check. I am so helpless, does Chinese passport could work? I have contacted the support team, they still do not give me the answer. Anybody can tell me?

I really desire to promote my jeans to US market, as they are really good quality and best price, but it seemed not so easy.

Would you American like to buy goods from China online? Especially for clothes.

Forum Newbie
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    One thing I will add is that if you are selling designer items make sure that they are the real item and not copies. You cannot sell fakes on eBid and the items would be removed and you could possible be banned.

Hope you do get started selling and make a success of it on eBid. And don't forget us Brits as well as the Americans. We wear jeans as well and also like good prices.
    Thanks for your reply. Of cause, we do not sell counterfeit products, though it is very common on our market. I hate imitation brand also.

Quote Originally Posted by charmingcharming View Post
    Oops! Yesterday I spent all day to publish my items to Ebid, but suddenly the system banned me and required me to send some information to check. I am so helpless, does Chinese passport could work? I have contacted the support team, they still do not give me the answer. Anybody can tell me?

I really desire to promote my jeans to US market, as they are really good quality and best price, but it seemed not so easy.

If you registered while living in the USA but are now back in China then the system would ban you as it would pick up that your listings are being done from China and eBid hasn't included China in it's list of countries for selling yet. There are still some European countries that are not included !

If you were listing from the USA and stating that you were dropshipping from China then I suspect that wouldn't be so much of a problem.

You should have got a ticket number from eBid saying that they have received your email before you get a reply. Worth checking your email spam folder as sometimes eBid emails can end up in there if you are new. If you have a ticket number then please be patient as we are having very bad weather here in England and there is lots of flooding in the area where eBid is based so maybe some of their support staff can't get to work at the moment ?!

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Maybe try registering or transferring to the eBid Hong Kong site..

http://hk.ebid.net/
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Kevin and welcome to eBid.

I checked out your About Me Page and some of your listings. You have joined eBid as a Seller + presumably while in the USA. Do you plan to do your business activities from the USA location you registered from, or do you plan to remain in China?

You indicated you were a manufacturer, but your listings suggest you are operating as a retailer (sole proprietor/individual).

Is your manufacturing company associated with any credentialing organizations like BBB in USA?

I hope you are able to work things out with eBid, and get your project going here.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charmingcharming View Post

Remember that this is a British site and support work in British time zone. Also,as Cornishmaid said we have had very bad weather here in the past week. Finally we have just finished a series of Public Holidays meaning that staff levels are probably lower than usual.

Forum Newbie
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hi Kevin and welcome to eBid.

I checked out your About Me Page and some of your listings. You have joined eBid as a Seller + presumably while in the USA. Do you plan to do your business activities from the USA location you registered from, or do you plan to remain in China?

You indicated you were a manufacturer, but your listings suggest you are operating as a retailer (sole proprietor/individual).

Is your manufacturing company associated with any credentialing organizations like BBB in USA?

I hope you are able to work things out with eBid, and get your project going here.
    Hi Burgyeb, tks for your reply!
    1. Yes, I plan to remain in China.
    2. Actually, our family operate a small size factory(producing jeans), but in order to supply the one stop shopping service to our clients, we also cooperate with other manufacturer of different items.
    3. Not, as our factory are in Chinese, and because of some language barrier, so we do not associated with any organization oversea.
    4. Thank you!

Forum Newbie
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    If you registered while living in the USA but are now back in China then the system would ban you as it would pick up that your listings are being done from China and eBid hasn't included China in it's list of countries for selling yet. There are still some European countries that are not included !

If you were listing from the USA and stating that you were dropshipping from China then I suspect that wouldn't be so much of a problem.

You should have got a ticket number from eBid saying that they have received your email before you get a reply. Worth checking your email spam folder as sometimes eBid emails can end up in there if you are new. If you have a ticket number then please be patient as we are having very bad weather here in England and there is lots of flooding in the area where eBid is based so maybe some of their support staff can't get to work at the moment ?!
    Thank you very much for your elaborate reply, it is very helpful! I am sorry to hear that England stand in bad weather, Best Wish to them!

Forum Newbie
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    Remember that this is a British site and support work in British time zone. Also,as Cornishmaid said we have had very bad weather here in the past week. Finally we have just finished a series of Public Holidays meaning that staff levels are probably lower than usual.
    Tks! I think I have made a mistake, I thought this is US website. Embarrassed```````````

Thread Information