My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: paracord paracord paracord

Cool paracord paracord paracord

hi all i sell paracord items hand make them to all sizes within reason the are unusal and new mainly seen in simple forms in camping for years but now people like me have found ways to make that plad green camo bracelet/lanyard campers wear just incase of emergency into a brigh fashionable everyday use item while maintaing the usefullness of the survivalist aspects of the paracord... i would sit and list the hundreads of ways camper hikers survivalists scouts outdoorsmen and general walkers have found but that would be boaring its much more fun to try and see what you come up with.

so if you like a challange buy my wears prove they do wat i say and if you cant find atleast 10 uses for the paracord (weaved or unweaved ) ill change my profile picture on ebid and facebook to me dressed in my wifes 80's disco chick costume.....

but i will say that you need to post wat you find you can use it for on the boards or i wont do the pic change....

who dares take my challange and i know ebid ppl love a laugh but i have found you all to be honest so heres the link
    http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/hand-mad...-122938297.htm

kind regards
    Andy@fun4autism

p.s. i sell for charity and do stupid insane things to raise money so anyother stunts i can pull hit me up
    Please take a look at my listings

Kind regards
    Andy@fun4autism

Default Re: paracord paracord paracord

Is no one daring enough to exsept my challenge

Kind regards
    Andy@fun4autism

Default Re: paracord paracord paracord

Bump

Kind regards