My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: YDC 114 Tally Thread - Dorothy House Hospice & other good causes

Default Re: YDC 114 Tally Thread - Dorothy House Hospice & other good causes

Hey Cornishmaid, as soon as I find out what Harold is doing with payment on the item he won from me, I'll gift you what I got from burgyeb and ? Harold and what I won from willothewisp....with a little extra of course. I hope everything goes well. Dodie

ps...I have to go out in a bit, so hopefully when I get back later this evening I'll know the total and send it out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyKrafts View Post
    have sent you £8 Becky

£3 from Maelbrigda for necklace & keyring
    £5 from Carnoustiecats for buttons.

Thanks Nutty I've added it on.

Quote Originally Posted by willothewisp View Post
    Hi Becky. I owe you £2.25 from RonOne for the cat ring holder. Do I pay it to you or how do I get the money to DHH.

£33.59 has been raised for HME Support Group. When received I will be sending a cheque to them because I don't want to spend 5% of our hard earned auction to GiftAid.

Will be sending an email to HME support group to let them know a cheque is on its way and will mention Ebid etc and YBC, as well as my own charity page (when I have got it up and running).

Cheers . Willo.

Hi Willo, I'll P.M. you my paypal addy. Isn't GiftAid what the charity gets if you are a tax payer, via the Government ? It's extra money for the charity, not money taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by keepsakesbydesign View Post
    ps...I have to go out in a bit, so hopefully when I get back later this evening I'll know the total and send it out to you.

No rush Keepsakes, this netbook and slow broadband is killing me. I'll wait until I'm back on my large screen before I do any more !

Raindropsies I've added £5.00 as my payment for your candle bags.

£7.00 added to HerMajesty's total, my payment for her notebook and wax tart auctions.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiskets View Post
    Sorry jewels, thought I'd told you in the email. £10 (£5.00 each).

xx
    No you didn't but wow! Thank you!

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

4.00 GBP sent to you for auction i won from you. Sent you $25.00 USD for Youmeus auctions i won.
    Sent keepsakesbydesign, payment thru regular paypal channels, as i have no other info to pay for her auction .
    Last edited by harold69; 29th September 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

All my bills are paid.

Thank you Harold and Ron the totals have been updated.

Have sent you $25.00 through PayPal, it didn't give me an option to gift it...It's changed since I last use it. Figures. I sent it to family or friends so there shouldn't be a charge at your end...at least I hope not.

Thread Information