eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: YDC 114 Tally Thread - Dorothy House Hospice & other good causes

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: YDC 114 Tally Thread - Dorothy House Hospice & other good causes

Well done Sarge.

That is truly a stunning total.

Hi everyone, just want to say a great big thank you for all your generous bids on my YDC auctions and to post the receipt from NoRSACA.

Well done Mel, and to all your generous bidders too.
    I hope that the gardening project takes off well, and brings much enjoyment to all who have made it possible, and also all those who take part in it. It's a fine project, the centre where my OH used to work did a similar thing, and everyone was kept busy and looked forward to their time spent in the garden, greenhouse and potting shed.
    Thank-you so much for posting - it's always great to see a receipt, and to know that YDC has helped such a worthy cause.xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Just got this letter through from Dorothy House. Thank you to everybody for the fantastic effort that was made.

Dear Rebecca

Thank you so much for your generous gift of £427.11 and the online Just Giving donations, raised through your recent online auction. We are very grateful for your support and this gift will make a real difference to people’s lives.

At Dorothy House, our aim is to provide the best possible level of care for all our patients, and to give that care where people want it most. While many of our core services are based at the hospice in Winsley, the majority of our work is provided out in the community, much of it in patients’ homes.

We are also making a significant investment in developing our outreach programme. The new centre in Trowbridge opened on 1 August 2012 and the centre at Peasedown St John opened in March, reducing travelling times and improving access to our services for many of our patients and their carers. We know our care dramatically improves the lives of those we help, so we want to continue to develop these services and offer more care to more people.

Again, many thanks for your generous donation and I will write to you again when the final payments from JustGiving have been received.

Yours sincerely

Jennifer Green
    Fundraising Manager

Dorothy House Hospice Care
    Winsley
    Bradford on Avon
    Wiltshire
    BA15 2LE

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Well done Mel, and to all your generous bidders too.
    I hope that the gardening project takes off well, and brings much enjoyment to all who have made it possible, and also all those who take part in it. It's a fine project, the centre where my OH used to work did a similar thing, and everyone was kept busy and looked forward to their time spent in the garden, greenhouse and potting shed.
    Thank-you so much for posting - it's always great to see a receipt, and to know that YDC has helped such a worthy cause.xxx
    So far with the help of funds raised we have contributed to purchasing a new poly tunnel and shed/workshop. The lads also have help from their local Sainsburys who let them help with bag packing when they hold a collection. They have already started buying seeds for next season and have things growing in the poly tunnels, including flowers. As Trish says they get lots of pleasure from the activities and really benefit from having to work together, which for people with Autism can be very much a problem. But with the excellent staff they mostly achieve what needs to be done.

Forum Lurker
    Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View willothewisp's Feedback (+81)
    All-About willothewisp
    View willothewisp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone - just spoke to HME support group. They have received our cheque but it hasn't been sent to their treasury as yet. As soon as they email me I will post what they say. cheers Willo.

hi everyone, this is the tally for money raised for st clares hospice

Zaraanvalesasterix - £3.96

willothewisp - £4.54

thebeddingman - £1.79

meebo1 - 1.79

St clares would like to thank everyone who bid on our items, another great month.
    http://uk.ebid.net/users/StClaresHospice

TAKE A LOOK AT MY YDC AUCTIONS

Many thanks it's been added.

Grand Total for YDC 114

Dorothy House Total =£571.33
    Other Charities..... Total =£213.74
    GRAND OVERALL YDC 114 TOTAL:
    £785.07

£571.33 Dorothy House ($925.67USD) ($956.04CAD)
    £213.74 Other Charities ($345.64 USD) ($359.40 CAD)
    £785.07 Overall YDC 114 Total ($1271.31 USD) ($1315.44 CAD)

Many, many thanks to everybody involved. xxx

Forum Lurker
    View DancingForRain's Feedback (+2249)
    All-About DancingForRain
    View DancingForRain's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow, that is a very very impressive total.

I am off to bid of some things

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Many thanks it's been added.

Grand Total for YDC 114

Dorothy House Total =£571.33
    Other Charities..... Total =£213.74
    GRAND OVERALL YDC 114 TOTAL:
    £785.07

£571.33 Dorothy House ($925.67USD) ($956.04CAD)
    £213.74 Other Charities ($345.64 USD) ($359.40 CAD)
    £785.07 Overall YDC 114 Total ($1271.31 USD) ($1315.44 CAD)

Many, many thanks to everybody involved. xxx

Forum Lurker
    Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View willothewisp's Feedback (+81)
    All-About willothewisp
    View willothewisp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  camera 11.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  16.9 KB

Thread Information