eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebid is partnered w/Google why do they not promo it and get us the buys we need!!!!

Default Ebid is partnered w/Google why do they not promo it and get us the buys we need!!!!

We have a lot of Google connect. Why don't they/it give us promo, ads link priority whatever to get us out there?! I keep saying it and nothing is done...We just need people to know about us and they will come. It has not been enough to "build" it! Someone who knows how and is a caring member...Promote this site! Get it out there. I would but don't have the know how. If everyone put in $1-$5 or something could pay you. Someone put an ad for a pro to do it.
    I am really tired of the whole thing. We need sales. If buyers knew about us they will come!!!
    Let's fix it! Let's committee! Get this going! Come on and put your ideas or back into this.
    Reply and lets do something constructive! Complaining, leaving and returning is not going to get it done! LET'S GO EBUDS!!! We are better and unlike other sites in that we really care.

Forum Newbie
    View coins189's Feedback (+38)
    All-About coins189
    View coins189's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ebid is partnered w/Google why do they not promo it and get us the buys we need!!

I have a sticker on my car and an email address too. I also have a web site, but don't pay for it, so it gets me no where.

Default Re: Ebid is partnered w/Google why do they not promo it and get us the buys we need!!

I think it has been asked MANY times. I think the Subscription monies and low fees they get go to keeping ebid going and staff. Do you think we can do what I suggested and get ebid going somehow by members?

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmld View Post
    Have you ever thought of asking eBid themselves?

Do a forum search on topics related to "ebid advertising".

This topic has been done to death so many times that most regulars are sick and tired of posting about it.

I agree. I am trying to start a VERY SERIOUS campaign to get us on the map. Is anyone willing to Get ERR Done?
    Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post

This topic has been done to death so many times that most regulars are sick and tired of posting about it.

Forum Lurker
    View stampsandcoins1's Feedback (+272)
    All-About stampsandcoins1
    View stampsandcoins1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    I agree. I am trying to start a VERY SERIOUS campaign to get us on the map. Is anyone willing to Get ERR Done?
    You are flogging a dead horse. Unless you have about 10,000 plus listings on eBid you are wasting your time. eBid will never advertise simply because people will think it is ebay - a household name. If I win the lottery on Saturday I will take out full page adverts in national newspapers to promote eBid but I would want share in eBid!

http://stampsandcoins1.ebid.net

http://alanspostcards.ebid.net

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

OP
    Its great to have that enthusiasm.
    But trying to get hundreds of people to do anything together is very hard.

Annother USA site got pledges from its members of $10,000 - enough to buy a couple of big ads in the USA newspapers ?

Better to get the API going and then target big sellers on ebay with categories that are empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    I wasn't supporting your cause.

I was trying to draw your attention to the fact that this has all been said and done before.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

So if it's been chatted about before doesn't mean there cold be new light brought to the subject?

Regulars are tired of it? Yes acted the amount of times and years it has been in the forums, regulars would be tired of it as it has not been acted upon. Speculation from regulars doesn't make things right. After all its has been shot down by the" regulars" every time mentioned for over ten years! There is coffee, smell it!

I know. I want you to support. Where there's a will and all that. I've read it all too. The essence of sales is to not give up.
    I wasn't supporting your cause.

I was trying to draw your attention to the fact that this has all been said and done before.

Thread Information