My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What section to list under

Default What section to list under

I am selling Performance auto ignition leads and a Fuel Catalyst to improve fuel quality. Is it better to list under
    car parts and accessories- ignition or under or under tuning section although don't understand what tuning red, black, blue etc means.
    Thanks for help Philip

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What section to list under

Bumping this for you.

I don't know much about ignition leads or fuel catalysts but someone will come along and help you.

Name:  bump.png
Views: 27
Size:  54.3 KB

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

If the items you sell are additions to, or higher spec replacements for, standard fit items then I would say under Tuning.

I too am bemused by the black/blue/red subsections under Tuning; it makes no sense at all.

BTW...why didn't you call your store Formula Power rather than philip59 new store1 (which looks a bit naff)?

i agree with store name change. Can i change it without having to put all products in new store again. Also seems ridiculous that you can't have phone number on page as i get lots of calls through *bay with questions about ignition leads, especially as nearly every car has a different set, even when same model but 6 months difference when produced. I am now in the process of deleting 1100 phone numbers from pages, which has to be done one by one.
    Thanks all again
    Philip

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

1. Yes, just edit the store name. The only thing I can think of that you might have to consider beyond that is updating any links you have posted that point to your store.

2. Any contact information provided before sale could be viewed as an attempt to sell off site and circumvent paying eBid fees. The website address in your store logo could also be an issue - but I am not aware of a specific written rule that covers it.

3. Bulk Edit should allow you to remove information easily - but ensure you have a current copy of your listings before you start (just in case things go wrong).

4. Potential customers can communicate with you via your listings; though I admit that eBid could do with a better internal communication system between buyers and sellers.

Thread Information