Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Unique Football Item's

View tazzydjr's Feedback (+314)
    All-About tazzydjr
    View tazzydjr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post Unique Football Item's

I'm currently new to ebid but i were a eB*y seller for 8 years the new fee's and stuff have made life hard over there...I sell Tournament and Unique Football Stuff. I've decided to sell on here and see how i get on feel free to look at my item's and ask any question. my feedback over on the rival site is 100%...I'm hoping to retain the same while i'm over on this side of the wood's all my items are sent 2nd or 1st class recorded....been updated today still more to come

http://uk.ebid.net/users/tazzydjr
    Last edited by tazzydjr; 11th September 2013 at 01:53 PM.

Default Re: Unique Football Item's

Hi, I notice you put your items on 90 day auctions. You might be better reducing that. I use 31 days with 10 auto relist. Most folk will recommend 7-10 days. Up to you at the end of the day.

What I will say is that quantity of items will get you noticed. This is the one piece of advice that has worked for the most, so basically don't dip your toe in the water, dive straight in!

I will be keeping a keen eye on your stuffas it's certainly something I'm interested in.

All-About tazzydjr
    View tazzydjr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cdsmith15 View Post
    Hi, I notice you put your items on 90 day auctions. You might be better reducing that. I use 31 days with 10 auto relist. Most folk will recommend 7-10 days. Up to you at the end of the day.

What I will say is that quantity of items will get you noticed. This is the one piece of advice that has worked for the most, so basically don't dip your toe in the water, dive straight in!

I will be keeping a keen eye on your stuffas it's certainly something I'm interested in.
    I've lowed the time of the auctions

Good luck.Seems like traffic is very low here.Seems like they have more sellers than buyers.They still need a lot of advertising to do.

All-About tazzydjr
    View tazzydjr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just stocked in England Under 21 v Moldova Under 21's programme's these sold out on the night at Reading this were also gareth southgate's first match incharge of the under 21's

Thread Information