eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: And the winner of YDC 113 is ..............

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: And the winner of YDC 113 is ..............

Quote Originally Posted by LovesVintage43 View Post
    Hello all, well done and congratulations to the winner of YDC 113 :-) I would like to take part in YDC 114 and I have a few items to list and will get a few more up and running...can I create my listings in advance as I go along so they will be ready for the day? What is the best start time...say the evening of the 24th- the evening of the 28th ? Thanks in advance
    Great! Put YDC* in the search box & you will see lots of items already up. Choose your own start end times... see other listings for ideas. Welcome aboard the YDC Ship!

Quote Originally Posted by willothewisp View Post
    Hi Cheavers - have done avatar - Sorting out signature now. ta. Willo
    Well done Willo! Much better. Now we can see you lol!

Thanks Cheaver...I suspect I may have to add some C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E goodies to my listings, so I must take a trip to the shops :-)

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Cheaver...I suspect I may have to add some C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E goodies to my listings, so I must take a trip to the shops :-)
    ROFL! I'm fairly certain you will be rescued from eating it yourself and spoiling your gorgeous sylph like figure!

Got to go out now but back later....

Hello all, well done and congratulations to the winner of YDC 113 :-) I would like to take part in YDC 114 and I have a few items to list and will get a few more up and running...can I create my listings in advance as I go along so they will be ready for the day? What is the best start time...say the evening of the 24th- the evening of the 28th ? Thanks in advance

That would be great LovesVintage a warm welcome and as long as you don't nick my ticks it will be fine !
    Yes you can start putting your items on now to start on the 24th and run for 4 days. You can start them at any time you like, when ever it is convenient for you to send out the invoces when they finish. Glad you are joining the YDC madness !

Thank you everyone, really looking forward to getting involved :-) x

I've been in touch with Dorothy House and had this email back from Jennifer Green one of their fundraising managers.

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for nominating Dorothy House for the funds. We will promote this on our website if we can. Do we need to do anything regarding the funds or do they come to you and then you send us the funds raised?

Thank you so much for fundraising on our behalf as you may already know that we only receive 25% of our funding from the NHS and need to raise more than £3.4m from volunteer income and legacies in this next financial year to sustain our present level of care.

Your support with the auction will help greatly.

Kind regards

Jen

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello LovesVintage43, lovely to know you're joining in the YDC fun too

You can create your listings in advance - on the start listing part of the listing form click on the blue custom box to select the date and start time.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I've been in touch with Dorothy House and had this email back from Jennifer Green one of their fundraising managers.

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for nominating Dorothy House for the funds. We will promote this on our website if we can. Do we need to do anything regarding the funds or do they come to you and then you send us the funds raised?

Thank you so much for fundraising on our behalf as you may already know that we only receive 25% of our funding from the NHS and need to raise more than £3.4m from volunteer income and legacies in this next financial year to sustain our present level of care.

Your support with the auction will help greatly.

Kind regards

Jen
    Over £3.4 m - that's quite a task!
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

[QUOTE=cheaver;1556363]ROFL! I'm fairly certain you will be rescued from eating it yourself and spoiling your gorgeous sylph like figure!

*snort* Whatever you say!
    Might throw in a few tins of sardines,too...

Quote Originally Posted by sucadot View Post
    Over £3.4 m - that's quite a task!
    It certainly is ! Every penny helps so thank you to everybody that is listing something for Dorothy House. They had a wonderful turnout for their midnight walk last night, it's heartwarming to see so many people helping a wonderful charity.
    http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/Bath-Mid...#axzz2eyoPVSHH

Thread Information