My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Nice Letter from the British Lung Foundation

Default Nice Letter from the British Lung Foundation

Just received a lovely letter from the British Lung Foundation thanking me for setting up a Justgiving page of my future nan-in-law along with their condolences the link is here they also mentioned about their Breath of Life fund in rememberance of her where if we raise £2,000 they dedicate a tree in rememberance of her and if it gets to £5,000 they name a star after her which will appear on the galactical star database for eternity so if you want to donate to such a worthy cause then feel free to click any of these links below:

British Lung Foundation

Breath of Life
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Nice Letter from the British Lung Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    Just received a lovely letter from the British Lung Foundation thanking me for setting up a Justgiving page of my future nan-in-law along with their condolences the link is here they also mentioned about their Breath of Life fund in rememberance of her where if we raise £2,000 they dedicate a tree in rememberance of her and if it gets to £5,000 they name a star after her which will appear on the galactical star database for eternity so if you want to donate to such a worthy cause then feel free to click any of these links below:

British Lung Foundation

Breath of Life
    I'm sorry about your future nan-in-law Craig but right now a lot of folk are putting great efforts into raising funds for Charities via the YDC here on eBid and have been doing for some days. Something they do each month as you know.

Perhaps the timing of this is a little out? And maybe you could consider fund raising yourself for your chosen Charities via YDC also?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Nice Letter from the British Lung Foundation

Sorry about your 'nan', Craig. It's hard to lose people you love, no matter their age or relationship. These seem like worthy charities, and a good long-term fund raising goal. I always love the tree planted in someone's memory idea. That's a wonderful living memorial which you could do yourself. And it helps purify the air, which is helpful to all, especially people with lung problems. And tho it may seem a bit hokey to some people, I, too, have had stars named for people I love. It's a warm feeling for me to look up into the starry sky, gaze over at Orion's belt, and think of my mom and dad.their 'special star'. I did it while they were alive, and they loved the idea. My mom wrote a poem about it. Again, something you and your fiancee could do on your own, if you wanted to. It's a huge task to raise thousands of pounds, but British Lung Foundation is certainly a worthy charity. Cheaver's idea of joining in the YDC is good..........you could list items, and have the British Lung Foundation as the charity you choose. Over time, you will reach your goal..........and maybe even soar off into the stratosphere of the several thousand pound goal. Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information