eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Buyer wants to leave feedback

Forum Newbie
    View mou53's Feedback (+16)
    All-About mou53
    View mou53's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Buyer wants to leave feedback

A buyer wants to leave feedback for me but can’t figure out how to do it. Can anyone let me know how to do it?
    Thanks

Default Re: Buyer wants to leave feedback

Hi,

On the drop down menu --- My e-bid, when you open, it will have in the middle of the menu --- Feedback Duty -- when you open that section is will show Feedback As A Buyer or on the other side Feedback as A Seller. Click on either the seller or the buyer and the screen will change to where you can leave Positive, Neutral or Negative. Just leave your comment in the ASL box that you will see on the right hand side of the screen. Then save feedback and it will be left for either buyer or seller and then you are done.

Hope this helps you. Good luck with your sales in the future.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mou53 View Post
    A buyer wants to leave feedback for me but can’t figure out how to do it. Can anyone let me know how to do it?
    Thanks
    There will be links to leave feedback on the listing details page on the After Sales Log, also as shortstuff says, visit the Feedback Duty section on the main page of My eBid.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    View benny9430's Feedback (+154)
    All-About benny9430
    View benny9430's Listings
    Forum Posts

Leaving Feedback is easy, the hard part is having Buyers leave you feedback after the item is sold. I always leave feedback but hardly ever get any return feedback, does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks TomJ

Quote Originally Posted by benny9430 View Post
    Leaving Feedback is easy, the hard part is having Buyers leave you feedback after the item is sold. I always leave feedback but hardly ever get any return feedback, does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks TomJ
    I always include a small piece of paper cellotaped to the bubblewrap/comic bag of the item I am sending, asking them to kindly leave feedback. That way they see the note after opening the parcel, and hopefully will leave feedback. Doesn't always work, but i'm sure it has worked for a few of them.
    Jason
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Forum Newbie
    View benny9430's Feedback (+154)
    All-About benny9430
    View benny9430's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Jason, I will start doing that.
    TomJ

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidsAttic View Post
    I always include a small piece of paper cellotaped to the bubblewrap/comic bag of the item I am sending, asking them to kindly leave feedback. That way they see the note after opening the parcel, and hopefully will leave feedback. Doesn't always work, but i'm sure it has worked for a few of them.
    Jason
    That's probably a better reminder that what I've been doing as it's right there in front of the buyer and easier to see.

I always Mark As Dispatched on the ASL, giving the RM Reference Number and adding that "I would greatly appreciate your Feedback on safe arrival". I always leave FB for the buyer at that point, mostly so I have an accurate total for my sales. I sometimes wonder how many buyers actually read what's on the ASL or even know how to use it as I've rarely had any reply to Ask Buyer A Question and only about 60% of buyers leave any FB. (Many of my buyers are making their first purchase on ebid.)

But I also think that giving and getting FB is less important for many buyers as on obay it has also declined. This year (perhaps due to my reminder?) more buyers have left me FB here than over there.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Thread Information