My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Sooo Excited

Default Sooo Excited

I think we will have a new member soon. She said she had never heard of us. She is checking into it. Being so great as she will see she will no doubt join us. I know it is one person but that is more word out. Hope she has lots of friends. I don't have my affiliate button working tho. If anew member joins can you get credt by them just telling the powers that be? I am really just so happy that I got the word out to someone who needs to be at eBid and didn't know about it. Happy Smile

Default Re: Sooo Excited

There is an affiliate program, not sure just where the details are. Apart from that you can get buddy points if people join using your buddy link. I have mine added to my listings. You will find it if you go to your My eBid page and then the My Buddy Points on the left.

Forum Lurker tkauctionworldwide's Avatar
    Rhondda Cynon Taf S. Wales, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View tkauctionworldwide's Feedback (+2593)
    All-About tkauctionworldwide
    View tkauctionworldwide's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    I think we will have a new member soon. She said she had never heard of us. She is checking into it. Being so great as she will see she will no doubt join us. I know it is one person but that is more word out. Hope she has lots of friends. I don't have my affiliate button working tho. If anew member joins can you get credt by them just telling the powers that be? I am really just so happy that I got the word out to someone who needs to be at eBid and didn't know about it. Happy Smile
    I just looked at a listing of yours -
    A bit of advice.
    I would get rid of all the ,,, leave spaces inbetween each word for good keyword purposes
    Google do not like commas etc

Leather,Soft, Light Brown,Ladies,Dress Length,Jacket by Hanna Vintage 70s USA

Thank you so much. I thought it would make for better search as individual words rather than a whole line. You mean in the title right? Thanks again for taking the time to advise. I appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by tkauctionworldwide View Post
    I just looked at a listing of yours -
    A bit of advice.
    I would get rid of all the ,,, leave spaces inbetween each word for good keyword purposes
    Google do not like commas etc

Leather,Soft, Light Brown,Ladies,Dress Length,Jacket by Hanna Vintage 70s USA

Well I had the links and all. Then I went to use them once and it would say "This one is no longer available" or something like that. I found CJ to be such an unhelpful hassle. They made it really difficult to do. Then whenever I asked for help there was none. I feel like we are a side line and they are into to some other bigger thing. That was or has been my experience with them. If you have advice, help or whatever it is welcome and appreciated. I just pretty much gave up.
    Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    There is an affiliate program, not sure just where the details are. Apart from that you can get buddy points if people join using your buddy link. I have mine added to my listings. You will find it if you go to your My eBid page and then the My Buddy Points on the left.

Thread Information