eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do our listings keep vanishing on Google Products ?

Default Re: Why do our listings keep vanishing on Google Products ?

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    I just searched for "mainlypostcards ebid" again and got 4370 results. That's exactly the same number I've been getting for the last week, when anything shows up. I have over 8k items listed.
    Mine seem to be back again this morning but for how long who knows ?!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Mine seem to be back again this morning but for how long who knows ?!
    Same here, but not as many as there usually is

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    I just searched for "mainlypostcards ebid" again and got 4370 results. That's exactly the same number I've been getting for the last week, when anything shows up. I have over 8k items listed.
    I am still on 8 showing out of 2848 when I search "kreativebargains ebid", but all showing if I search for my stores individually.

On item searches, which are more likely to be used my items are appearing favourably. Just searched for "calvin klein formal socks" and I have the first 9. But on this search it states "About 67 results" but only shows 17. Out of those 17 there are 13 that match the search term plus one bra, one pair of jeans, one pair of leggings and a paperback book titled "On making mending and dressing dolls". I am sure that there should be more listings that actually match that search, then there are those showing that do not. It looks to me like a serious problem for Google with either their search algorithm or displaying the returns from the search. At least in this particular instance I do well out of it, not a single listing from eBay and there must be hundreds on there that should match.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are experiencing a backlog for uploads to Google Shopping currently. A problem with comms between us and their API has caused this, it is now fixed and whittling down we speak.

We expect everything to be back to a "live" status by the end of the day.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thank you for telling us Gazza. That is a very big relief for everybody I'm sure !

Great news. Now we can get back to the more serious business of selling. Though at the moment there is no change in the status of my listings.

Thank you, Gazza! Now I have to figure out how to add "exempt" to thousands of listings. I assume this includes stamps and coins. Yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Great news. Now we can get back to the more serious business of selling. Though at the moment there is no change in the status of my listings.
    Good news indeed - at the moment I am on 0. But if it is going to be fixed and I can get full exposure for the first time in nearly 2 weeks then all is good.

Almost certainly no coincidence, but 3 sales today to 2 newbie buyers totalling £56, all paid for. Viewings will pass the daily average that I have achieved for the past week by 6-7pm. Looks like things are back to normal, and I hope it stays that way.

Our euphoria and optimism may be short lived - my listings have disappeared again. they actually disappeared as I was checking them at 5pm. Checked one store and they were all there, checked another and nothing, re-checked everything and all gone. Good job I got those sales in while they were showing.

Thread Information