eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do our listings keep vanishing on Google Products ?

Default Re: Why do our listings keep vanishing on Google Products ?

I currently have 8 listings on Google Shopping out of 2846 listings when I search for kreativebargains. But I currently have a visitor for an item that is not showing in my search who came via Google Shopping and is looking at an item that I do not see on there, all very odd

Just done a bit more investigating. The visitor was looking at listing 106678661 titled "Women's Avia iTone Toning Trainers Grey & Aqua UK 6.5 RRP £50 - Brand New In Box".

Searched for "avia itone training" - no results
    Searched for "avia ebid" - they are third item
    Searched for "avia toning ebid" - first item
    Searched for "avia toning" - third item

Searching for my individual stores seems to bring up all my items, so a search for "kreative fashions" shows all 1990 listings.

But it is all seeming a bit hit and miss, and if a potential buyer is using a strong description, our well constructed titles will not show any results. It is looking like this is a problem at the Google end of things more than eBid. Wondering if they have changed the algorithm when they implemented the other changes.

Though none of this would explain listing disappearing and then reappearing.

Yesterday I searched 'Tremar pottery' and 'Fosters pottery' as I have several items in those categories and none of my listings were showing. Today I searched for exactly the same things and my listings are showing. I just don't know what is going on, I just hope eBid can find out.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

I AM FIT TO BE TIED!! (There, I 'shouted' .. felt good)

My listings, too, are NOT showing up on Google Shopping. Take a look at these two links to compare:

MY LISTING:
    http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/handmade...-112911176.htm

GOOGLE SHOPPING RESULTS PAGE:
    https://www.google.com/webhp?source=...w=1600&bih=775

Gazza...what is going ON??????

(It should be noted that I am using the same title, item number and manufacturer)
    Last edited by iwiw60; 21st July 2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Add text

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have a codeword on my listings that I use to see if my listings are showing on Google - as of late they are there one minute and gone the next

Usually around 2/3 from across all 5 of my Stores are there - but not at the moment.

As it stands now (UK time 19:16) - everything has vanished again.

Did have around 50% of my listings appearing earlier which is about the maximum I have had since the 10th July - only having 50% exposure is not good and too often it has been 0.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a little bump to keep it at the forefront...something is definitely wrong in Kansas, folks!

Most of my items have disappeared again this evening. All I can see is ebay and ecraterUK stuff again.

Please can we have a reply eBid, even if it's just to say you acknowledge there is a problem and are working on it or that you are in touch with Google about it !

Just looked in on Google Shopping again, and I now have nothing showing on either kreativebargains or my store names. The earlier searches I did that returned results now show nothing. Even more worrying is that if you search simply for ebid there are no results, so it might be that no eBid listings are showing on Google Shopping.

This needs sorting and quickly.

Absolutely agree.
    I used to get most of my sales from newbies that probably searched on google for the item they wanted.
    I haven't had a sale to a newbie for ages.

There is definitely something wrong here, and I am beginning to think that I am wasting my time listing new stuff as it seems that only eBid members are finding my items to buy.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

eBid are paying for uploads to Google Shopping. A large proportion of my listings have brand and barcode information so the recent changes should be irrelevant, they should be there but they are not. There are plenty of listings showing from smaller set ups than eBid, so why are the eBid listings not there?

Thread Information