eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silvertraders topics ( Google shopping and our world wide coverage on it ?)

Forum Lurker tkauctionworldwide's Avatar
    Rhondda Cynon Taf S. Wales, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View tkauctionworldwide's Feedback (+2593)
    All-About tkauctionworldwide
    View tkauctionworldwide's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Silvertraders topics ( Google shopping and our world wide coverage on it ?)

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Still awaiting Support info on this.....

see link to previous Mommabearsplace thread :

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...=1#post1538538

I am also of the opinion that Google has already started its "cull" - google analytics has shown a remarkable fall in views to my items this last week to 10 days or so.... something others have noticed with theirs too...

I hope Support read this thread & get the Exemption info to us soon as promised ~ and also the eBid Help page on this matter updated....

Duh I have not long got the exemtion for one of my shops, now it seems its all about to change.

Below I have highlighted a part taken from the link below.
    Am I being thick as I just do not understand it.
    Does it mean if you sell vintage clothing collectables that have no barcodes Manufacturing numbers etc you are now stuffed?.
    With no hopes of getting any sales.

https://support.google.com/merchants...r/160161?hl=en

3. Exemptions

When there is no unique product identifier for an item, provide this information explicitly in your feed by specifying the ‘identifier exists’ attribute for that item. When an identifier exists for the item but you do not have it, it is important to add the correct identifier to your feed rather than using the ‘identifier exists’ attribute.

Previous Exemptions
    For accounts that are currently exempted from requiring unique product identifiers, Google Shopping will start enforcing these new requirements for unique product identifiers on July 15th, 2013 in the US, and September 16th, 2013 in all other target countries. Enforcement for all other accounts will start July 15th, 2013 for the US, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, and September 16th, 2013 for all other target countries. Non-compliant items might then be disapproved and disappear from Google Shopping.
    Account level exemptions for unique product identifiers won’t be supported after the above mentioned dates – the 'identifier exists' attribute should be used instead.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Silvertraders topics ( Google shopping and our world wide coverage on it ?)

[QUOTE=tkauctionworldwide;1539512]

You're not being thick ~ a Google-Speak Interpreter is all that is required.... or the promised eBid clarification which would be better....

Forum Lurker tkauctionworldwide's Avatar
    Rhondda Cynon Taf S. Wales, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View tkauctionworldwide's Feedback (+2593)
    All-About tkauctionworldwide
    View tkauctionworldwide's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=cheaver;1539519]
    Quote Originally Posted by tkauctionworldwide View Post

You're not being thick ~ a Google-Speak Interpreter is all that is required.... or the promised eBid clarification which would be better....

Thank god for that, its often stated that when we get older we start to lose some brain cells, got worried for a moment

I wish people would call a spade a spade, not use goobly gook language.

Thread Information