Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Guaranteed 1000 hits plus for a fee. Maybe eBid can purchase some?

Default Re: Guaranteed 1000 hits plus for a fee. Maybe eBid can purchase some?

The pop up under traffic is something that you really don't want. That means the advertisement they are displaying on the net will popup as a full page first or open a in new window. Some pop up blockers can hinder your page load. Even if you page starts to load and if a pop up comes up, someone more than likely will close that tab or window and not deal with it. You've seen here and other forums how the net browsing customers hate popup ads.

I also looked at my stats on my site alone an I've got over 18,000 hits as of yesterday and I don't use any services.

It's up to you, but I would look for reviews, both good and bad, before sinking any money.

You might be guaranteed hits, but you're not guaranteed traffic. If they count hits with spiders or robots then that can't help. Some of these sites have personnel that go to your site or hit the like buttons to your site and that can help ratings, but again, still it doesn't guarantee traffic.

Good luck
    Last edited by CopperLocker; 13th June 2013 at 08:49 PM.

ahaha...Thank You for the info. So 18,000!!! What in the HACKYSAC are you doing and how do I do that!?
    I am working working working!

Quote Originally Posted by CopperLocker View Post
    The pop up under traffic is something that you really don't want. That means the advertisement they are displaying on the net will popup as a full page first or open a in new window. Some pop up blockers can hinder your page load. Even if you page starts to load and if a pop up comes up, someone more than likely will close that tab or window and not deal with it. You've seen here and other forums how the net browsing customers hate popup ads.

I also looked at my stats on my site alone an I've got over 18,000 hits as of yesterday and I don't use any services.

It's up to you, but I would look for reviews, both good and bad, before sinking any money.

You might be guaranteed hits, but you're not guaranteed traffic. If they count hits with spiders or robots then that can't help. Some of these sites have personnel that go to your site or hit the like buttons to your site and that can help ratings, but again, still it doesn't guarantee traffic.

Good luck

Can I, if you know... Put on my eBy listing "eBidnet" Without the URL and tell people to come here either to see me or we? Can I get away with that or is that a get in trouble type a thang?

That is a reportable offense on either site ... don't know if it would get you kicked off ... but could cause issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    Can I, if you know... Put on my eBy listing "eBidnet" Without the URL and tell people to come here either to see me or we? Can I get away with that or is that a get in trouble type a thang?
    The stats I'm giving is for my personal web site. For eBid and the other auction sites I deal at, I don't keep track of the views or traffic. I let these sites help me chase the traffic. I've got enough to do with my other social networks and the personal site. I've always believed that you view counter is a good way to keep track of your visits. A few may wonder if this is the number of hits. No, that's the traffic. The visits show the actual traffic to your listings.

In May my stats reported. (rounded off) 3000- number of visits, 7,000 pages, 18,000 hits. This is small time compared to others.

To give you an idea, My wife's blog gets over 3 million visits each year. Go fig the lady wins again..
    Last edited by CopperLocker; 14th June 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Wife RULES Goooo Wifie!!!
    The stats I'm giving is for my personal web site. For eBid and the other auction sites I deal at, I don't keep track of the views or traffic. I let these sites help me chase the traffic. I've got enough to do with my other social networks and the personal site. I've always believed that you view counter is a good way to keep track of your visits. A few may wonder if this is the number of hits. No, that's the traffic. The visits show the actual traffic to your listings.

In May my stats reported. (rounded off) 3000- number of visits, 7,000 pages, 18,000 hits. This is small time compared to others.

To give you an idea, My wife's blog gets over 3 million visits each year. Go fig the lady wins again..

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    That is a reportable offense on either site ... don't know if it would get you kicked off ... but could cause issues.
    Hurry is probably right. Trying to represent your eBid listings on a site without consent from eBid could lead to issues. eBid I'm sure has plans to do something with Google. They wouldn't have to go to a third party such as Ineedhits for their needs.

Alrighty then I won't do it. Don't ever want to get into trouble.
    Hurry is probably right. Trying to represent your eBid listings on a site without consent from eBid could lead to issues. eBid I'm sure has plans to do something with Google. They wouldn't have to go to a third party such as Ineedhits for their needs.

Thread Information