Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How do we make this- eBid Stores : (General Stores : Collectables Stores)

Smile How do we make this- eBid Stores : (General Stores : Collectables Stores)

This is how mine comes out.
    eBid Stores : Whatevers Left! : Other
    eBid Stores : Clothes, Shoes, Accessories : Unisex

I am choosing from drop downs without the choice of
    General Stores or Collectible Stores.

Does it come from Section 3?

Thank You

Default Re: How do we make this- eBid Stores : (General Stores : Collectables Stores)

You can have a General Store with Collectible items in it
    or a Collectible Store with General items, but you need to choose what main category your store will be reside.

Why not browse the stores already there to get an idea.

Default Re: How do we make this- eBid Stores : (General Stores : Collectables Stores)

Thank You. That is how I found the difference. The (Set up Store) sections, in particular section 3 does not explain anything. Section 2 has drop down menues with only the drop down choices on them. Section 3 does not explain how or where they work. What you should or can put in and why. So where do the sect 2 category and sub categorys apply and where do section 3 categorys and sub categorys apply?
    EXAMPLE: Owner Name
    Store Name
    Category
    Sub Category
    Section 2= Drop Downs Choices
    Section 3= 30 Catagories, 15 Sub Cats (Anything I Choose?) Do they show up in my auction drop down?
    What becomes of the Drop down Categorys I had to choose?
    I will keep messing with it but directions do need to be in place. Thank You for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    You can have a General Store with Collectible items in it
    or a Collectible Store with General items, but you need to choose what main category your store will be reside.

Why not browse the stores already there to get an idea.

PS just found General Stores. Just gotta keep poking around. haha Thanks some more

Section 3 is anything you choose.
    Section 2 is where the store will be located in the eBid directory.

Thank You...Now do we know what gets lost and what works? I know,,, It's complicated. Just gotta work it
    Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    Section 3 is anything you choose.
    Section 2 is where the store will be located in the eBid directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    Now do we know what gets lost and what works?
    I don't understand the question. Perhaps someone else will come along that has a better understanding.

Thread Information