My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Auctionlotwatch

Default Auctionlotwatch

Came across this site while checking my stats on Google Analytics. I had a referral for the site and took a look. They have searches for all the major auction sites where you can type in a search and it will show what is available on all those sites or specific sites. Had a check on a few searches and eBid comes up pretty well.

They also have auction news, but not much there for eBid, so it might be somewhere that eBid could forward their press releases.

Also has forums, including one specifically for eBid, but it is woefully out of date.

I have joined and set a welcome thread up on the forum to try to get an idea how busy it is, and will update the eBid threads.

Will keep an eye on things in Analytics to see if I can get more referrals through my postings and how much feedback and interaction I can get on there.

Default Re: Auctionlotwatch

I have that site in my bookmarks. It has loads of useful tools etc but all for eBay. That would hopefully be rectified with the eBid API.

Quote Originally Posted by cdsmith15 View Post
    I have that site in my bookmarks. It has loads of useful tools etc but all for eBay. That would hopefully be rectified with the eBid API.
    If they get a lot of eBay users on there then getting good news about eBid into their eyeballs on a regular basis will not do any harm.

Absolutely. Anything that gets the message across and eBid mentioned more!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Will plan to check this site out. Thanks Kreative for bringing it to the attention of eBidders; any attention eBid can get will only help.

Last year I was watching a prospective buyer on the analytics live view - he came to my listing via auctionlotwatch.

That is the only one I have seen visit from that site.. I remember the buyer extremely well. I saw the initial visit - and the return visit after about a minute (sign up), a sale came in - and then I remember watching him navigate through my other listings and thinking 'he looks lost'. So I quickly sent him an e-mail asking if he was ok? (not something I normally do!) and for the next 30 minutes talked him through my other listings and explained about eBid etc... That one sale turned into 7.

I have had 2 lots of return sales and he has also purchased many different items of other sellers, pottery, dvds, language tapes etc....

One bit of initial exposure via auctionwatchlot - the keywords he put in to auctionlotwatch was something I had covered and the result was 60+ site sales.....

Any exposure can be extremely useful.

Exposure->keywords->sales.............

Thread Information