I was with eBid many years ago when they were quite small and sales were very few and far between, so moved to eBay, which for many years was excellent. Their first major disaster was to dismantle the feedback system - only allowing buyers the right to post a negative feedback, which made a mockery of the system. Over the last two years they have virtually alienated all small and 'hobby' sellers giving by taking away seller protection and giving carte blanche to crooked buyers. Their fees have got astronomical - last month I sold items to the value of £159 and got a bill for 'fees' of £118.00!! The final straw for me - and hopefully for many others as well. EBid now beginning to look good, but interested to hear from anyone if sales are good?? One thing EBay had that I found invaluable was the ability to look at sold finished items to see what prices they sold at. Took a lot of the guess work out of what price to pitch at. Does EBid have a similar system. Couldn't find anything in their FAQ's.