My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: It's Promoting Day!

Lightbulb It's Promoting Day!

Just a reminder that it's promoting day somewhere in the world. Get out your going to town duds and your soapbox, pull up the chair to the computer, get out the bullhorn and put out the word. Pinterest has a new look and I figured it's time to up the ante a bit and do a little maintenance. Then off to Facebook to put up some postings of my auctions and store. Don't forget to have your social networks in sync so the posting can be done is one shot and show up on the others and the same time. After doing that its off to the blog and so on. I hope you all have a way to letting the world know that your here and ready to sell. If you don't here are someways to do it.

• If you have a Facebook page, add another page to it for your business. If you don't sign up!
    • Get a Twitter account. It can sync with Facebook.
    • Start a blog if you can. I've got one but I won't use it for business. It's going to be for research and information.
    • Become a member of LinkedIn

These are just a few examples of the opportunities that can be used to Advertise your wares. If you are not familiar with these sites go look at them. You're not obligated and it doesn't cost a thing to use. It does take some getting use to but it's worth it!

Hope this helped
    Now get off you buns and promote

Have a great day
    Last edited by CopperLocker; 11th May 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Forum Newbie
    View dee289's Feedback (+11)
    All-About dee289
    View dee289's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: It's Promoting Day!

Thanks that helped alot. I signed up to all of them and now I am getting confused between all of them haha. Anything is good to advertise

I have facebook, twitter and pinterest linked and pin items, thats enough for my brain for now, don't want to blow my circuit board

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have Facebook, twitter and Pinterest accounts and use fairly regularly - it's keeping a blog updated that defeats me as I forget!

I just updated to the new pinterest and I cant find the button to auto twitter it now, is there one or is there a way to go back to the old style of pinning?

Forum Newbie
    View dee289's Feedback (+11)
    All-About dee289
    View dee289's Listings
    Forum Posts

I recently got a smartphone to download all these apps so it's handy for me to post here and there!

View telcotam's Feedback (+198)
    All-About telcotam
    View telcotam's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a great motivational and inspiring posting to start the week
    Very well done

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View Silvertrader's Feedback (+408)
    All-About Silvertrader
    View Silvertrader's Listings
    Forum Posts

did my bit on the ebay forum and opened a thread here

beware new post office parcel changes but also a golden opportunity for ebid

maybe not all of you have noticed the post office price increases yet but basically they have changed the permitted parcel sizes so what would have cost you £3 to send last week is now costing about £8 to £10.
    i just got off the ebay forum where a lot of sellers are thinking of quitting ebay due to the fact that no one wants to pay large postage prices coupled together with the ebay fee's insert fee's and 10% final fee then also the paypal fee's.. basically they would now be selling at a loss

so maybe ebid should consider a massive advertising campaign stressing the low 2% to 3% fee's

Well between these postal increases and ebay and paypal taking 15% between them its no longer worth it to sell stuff here it seems thankfully i moved to ebid a month ago which only charges 2 to 3 % fee's which makes a lot more sense !!

It might not get as many buyers as here but i get the feeling that will change now lol
    Last edited by Mark; 13th May 2013 at 07:58 PM.
    Press below to link to my shop

http://silvertrader.ebid.net/

Thread Information