Thread: every one on ebid or joining ebid

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: every one on ebid or joining ebid

Quote Originally Posted by CopperLocker View Post
    I did plan for this day. I've never trusted anyone to take care of me except the family. Don't want to be a burden on the kids so I prepared. No matter what I have no bills other than electric, internet the other basics. Paid my house off before the job died. Invested at a young age. Thank god my dad banged that one into me. Raised my kids to go out into the world and earn it on their own. 7 kids and only one came back due to hard times but that was a couple of months and off they went and they're taken care of themselves. Last one moving out in 2 months to leave for college. Will start collecting my retirement when I'm 65, but will start living off my investments at 59 1/2. If you were born after 1957, good luck with social security! It won't be there and it won't be the same. I have no reason to think about retiring here in the states, because the world has gotten a lot smaller and the states aren't supporting me anyway, so the world is going to be my Mrs and I next adventure. Am I wealthy? Not like Trump! Am I ready..Darn right!
    Perfect…you do exactly how many in here do from those generations…at least some...
    But these younger generations will be in big trouble…
    And believe me will be ‘’no place’’ in the earth where can escape for safe and nice retirement living because even that ‘’cheap’’ place need some money but that young generations will not have even that much…

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: every one on ebid or joining ebid

Well…enough ‘’writing’’ for now….time to rest with one movie…my usual passion…
    I work tonight…I work tomorrow…work on Monday holiday…work all next week…well…I going to work every day in the rest of this year…
    Next year…we will see…
    I wish you all good sales….and good health….......

Thread Information