Thread: How hard would it be...

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How hard would it be...

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    How hard would it be for eBid to send a direct email to ALL new users a standard welcome letter detailing all the wonderful selling/buying advice which has been given in the forums over the years?

I always see advice to seek advice in the forums but for newbies it may be a bit too much to ask them to look through and find advice they may so desperately need.

Why not just have a standard letter which goes out to anyone signing up? Advice is pretty much the same and appears to have been for many years. At least this way anybody signing up to eBid receives all helpful advice immediately.

I truly believe it wouldn't be a major task to put together. It would take a little time and energy but it would have to be better than forum users repeating the same info over and over again. And what about the folks who join and don't log into the forums? They are missing out on the ins and outs of eBid.
    To the top!

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

How hard would it be for eBid to send a direct email to ALL new users a standard welcome letter detailing all the wonderful selling/buying advice which has been given in the forums over the years?

I always see advice to seek advice in the forums but for newbies it may be a bit too much to ask them to look through and find advice they may so desperately need.

Why not just have a standard letter which goes out to anyone signing up? Advice is pretty much the same and appears to have been for many years. At least this way anybody signing up to eBid receives all helpful advice immediately.

I truly believe it wouldn't be a major task to put together. It would take a little time and energy but it would have to be better than forum users repeating the same info over and over again. And what about the folks who join and don't log into the forums? They are missing out on the ins and outs of eBid.
    To the top!

This is not exactly what was requested, but I noticed that Seller Tips have been added to the FAQ's.

Thread Information