Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Press Realease - Ebid and Google Shopping

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: New Press Realease - Ebid and Google Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    Its in the press release, its Matt Kalinowski.
    Duuuh *smacks forehead*

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

he he

Forum Newbie
    View pongoo99's Feedback (+6)
    All-About pongoo99
    View pongoo99's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Why is it so hard to contact eBid? are they in partnership with eBay? I sold 2 items on eBid,the Portugal buyer has refused to pay,I have noticed some items on eBid are very much higher priced than eBay,why? I refer to Vesta cases,on eBid vesta cases are up to £90 yet on eBay they are £40.50? are sellers using eBid to promote their items on eBay?I have listed numerous items on eBid with very low start prices,hundreds of lookers,yet no bids?Why should *I take the time to promote eBid? Why is eBid allowing PayPal as a payment option? eBay refuse to allow Skrill to operate of their web site?Why is eBid refusing to advertise their web site?I hear a lot of people say,eBid who are they? it would appear eBid is happy just to roll along?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pongoo99 View Post
    Hi Why is it so hard to contact eBid? CLick the HELP button at the top right of any page, then the CONTACT US. or....support@ebid.net are they in partnership with eBay? Not that I know of......are you? I sold 2 items on eBid,the Portugal buyer has refused to pay Sorry to hear that. I hope you and the buyer can work it out. If you have no success, after sending them 2 reminder invoices, then contact support, and they will likely help sort the FVF.,I have noticed some items on eBid are very much higher priced than eBay,why?And some are cheaper. It's up to the individual seller. I refer to Vesta cases,on eBid vesta cases are up to £90 yet on eBay they are £40.50? are sellers using eBid to promote their items on eBay? Not a logical conclusion I have listed numerous items on eBid with very low start prices,hundreds of lookers,yet no bids?Why should *I take the time to promote eBid? You should be promoting you and your items. Why is eBid allowing PayPal as a payment option? I'm guessing most buyers trust and use paypal. I do. In lots of venues. eBay refuse to allow Skrill to operate of their web site? I don't know if they refuse, or if it is just not integrated yet. I'm not familiar with skrill. Why is eBid refusing to advertise their web site? They don't refuse, they just are selective about how and where they do it. It is extremely expensive to advertise. I hear a lot of people say,eBid who are they? I assume you then explain who eBid.net is....and iinvite them to try it for buying and selling. That would be a good way to promote yourself. it would appear eBid is happy just to roll along? It would appear to me that eBid is happy to continue to make improvements, expand, and provide a wonderful venue for buyers and sellers, all while providing the best customer service, in my opinion, online.
    Jump on the forum a little more frequently, and join in some of the discussions. Read the threads. If you make an effort, you can be successful here. All my feedback is from eBid. Unfortunately, for those that check feedback, buyers don't always leave feedback for sellers, so it is not an accurate reflection of all that has sold. Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View kazeran's Feedback (+7908)
    All-About kazeran
    View kazeran's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wake up Pongoo99 You are have a selective moan. I sell Vesta cases both here and on ebay and you are taliking out of your hat, if you don't mind me saying so. I can find plenty of vestas on ebay being advertised for far highr prices that the £40 you quote. The ones you mention are usually second rate, battered and/or faulty.
    This is not really the thread for having a moan. This is a thread for cheering and jumping up and down with.
    The ebay powers that be are sensible and fair. They look to me to be on the ball and willing to make a commitment. Willing to provide a selling platform that everyone can be proud of. If they can do that and treat every member with respect then I will stand with them (trumpets play in the back ground and an ebid flag flutters alone on a hill with a blazing sun in the foreground)....

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Pongo99
    Why is it so hard for you to click on Help / Contact us ?
    Why do ebay only accept Paypal?
    Why have ebay put their fees up every year since they started?

Thread Information