Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positive Thread!!!!!!

Default Re: The Positive Thread!!!!!!

130 items sold for me in April which was more than I had predicted and now rapidly approaching 3,500 items sold on eBid.

The sales count is extremely satisfying - but even more satisfying is the knowledge that I can do a hell of a lot better.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deanosaur1972 View Post
    130 items sold for me in April which was more than I had predicted and now rapidly approaching 3,500 items sold on eBid.

The sales count is extremely satisfying - but even more satisfying is the knowledge that I can do a hell of a lot better.
    That’s perfect ‘’Dean’’…and what we need more of that is ‘’just’’ about a 100.000.00 sellers with similar sales like yours…
    I hope if we have some of that need it numbers of seller’s I hope some will come and post ‘’tremendous’’ sales too…
    I just count like example if we have more of 1 Million members and if is from that half a Million registered like seller’s a 100.000.00 will give us about 20% with ‘’tremendous’’ sales and that will be enough to beat eBay by the mile…
    And by the way I keep my charts about eBid total listed items and in very short time as I can see our numbers going up or down by 200.000.00…..300.000.00 or around that, so…what did you think that differences’ in numbers example if up is from new listing and if is going down that many items is sold…or…?

P.S. Anyway again very good job ‘’Dean’’ I wish you more sales too…and to become rich even selling post cards….right…?...anything is possible…why not….

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've had a good April on my personal account, but most outstanding, I've already made more for Cats Protection on my charity account than I did in the whole of 2012.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Had a lovely newbie buy some buttons yesterday and this is part of her email to me ( I'm sure she won't mind )

I have just paid for the lovely buttons but have no idea what I am going to use them for yet!! I just couldn't resist them!
    I opened an eBid account about three years ago but then went back to selling on eBay as the sales were virtually non existent on eBid. However, I am giving it another try as eBay have annoyed me so much of late that I am not giving them my cusatom any longer and have listed a few items on eBid again! So here goes!
    Your buttons have given me a good feeling about eBid Thanks again.
    Best wishes
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

Things had been a bit quiet in May, until the last few days, and especially today.

Saturday 1 sale £22
    Sunday 1 sale £19
    Monday 2 sales £54
    Tuesday 1 sale £26
    Wednesday 4 sales £112

So £233 for 9 sales in 5 Days.

And one more positive:

Listing Lifetime Wed 22 May 2013 20:33:41 (BST) > 8 days > Wed 22 May 2013 21:21:01 (BST)

That was a £22 sale less than 50 minutes after posting.

Had a couple of quiet days, think the Bank Holiday might have had something to do with it. But since that finished it has been 4 sales a day and another £120+ in the bank.

Was thinking that May was not as large an improvement on last year as I had got used to. Just compared them and the number of sales will be similar, but the value last year was just under £500, this year I am at £730 with a couple of days to go, so still around 50% up.

Things are also looking good on my analytics, things seem to be getting pretty busy with a constant stream of viewings, viewers staying longer and a larger number of pages being visited. Just need them to do a bit less looking and a bit more buying.

142 items sold in May so far..... which is not bad considering I have had far less time to devote to my eBid shop than is usual.

Encouraging that some of the newbie buyers are huge collectors. To give an example of one of those newbies - their route to eBid was a google keyword search - they find the listing - buy it - like eBid - and then go on to purchase over 70 items from across numerous sellers on eBid in a short space of time. The customer base is getting bigger and bigger.

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's great news deano, they are the type of buyers we want - Yeah!
    Collectors like that usually have a close circle of like minded friends (I hope)

Forum Lurker
    View titanicmom4's Feedback (+51)
    All-About titanicmom4
    View titanicmom4's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow! congrats to Dean and Kreative again You guys did great I LOVE hearing of your successes and was a little lonely for them throughout May lol. We are right in the heart of little league season here so have not had much time to work on my own auctions (or anything else for that matter) for a couple weeks. Dont think I will be able to do much this week or next either as then will be play-offs, but I have a bunch of stuff all ready to list when I am Keep up the good work guys, you are an inspiration to me and I am sure everyone else out there in ebid land

Forum Diehard
    Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View cerealmunkee's Feedback (+1334)
    All-About cerealmunkee
    View cerealmunkee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Always glad to hear of those who are satisfied with the way that things are going on Ebid, it is a shame though that we are denied the opportunity to assist those via the forum who feel less happy, and we see too many great threads vanish .
    As for my sales ....i'm really not complaining and as those who hold the long term view already know there are going to be more and an increasing percentage to come.

Thread Information