Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positive Thread!!!!!!

Default Re: The Positive Thread!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allgoldcoins View Post
    Just popped into say I have had it with ebay, I swear they are trying to ruin their own business from the inside. So I have bought my 7120 feedback from ebay to ebid who I wish the best of success. I am currently in the process of listing my 1000+ store items in the coin category. As a professional coin dealer of many years and a member of my trade association (BNTA) who pick up the pieces after people have been ripped off on ebay. I am hoping to encourage fellow dealers to follow suit, many of who have long since walked from that other site due to unsafe trading practices and impossible policies.

I look forward to working with and promoting ebid to my industry and customers
    You will not have the problems on eBid that are encountered on eBay. If you have a problem a real person will look at it. There is also better protection for sellers. It is excellent news for eBid that sellers like yourself are joining, and if more do so iot will benefit everybody.

One word of caution. Selling is slightly different on here, so be sure to have a look at astral's great selling tips and keep an eye on the forums as help and advice is frequently posted. Any specific problems or queries simply start a thread and somebody will give iseful and friendly advice.

You are also making the move at an excellent time. Things are on the move on eBid, for me 2013 is already exceeeding expectations. I have sold every day of the year, and on every day except Monday 7th have sold more than one item. The mobile app is iminent which should give a further lift to sales and the API should not be too far away.

Wishing you every success on eBid.

Quote Originally Posted by Allgoldcoins View Post
    Just popped into say I have had it with ebay, I swear they are trying to ruin their own business from the inside. So I have bought my 7120 feedback from ebay to ebid who I wish the best of success. I am currently in the process of listing my 1000+ store items in the coin category. As a professional coin dealer of many years and a member of my trade association (BNTA) who pick up the pieces after people have been ripped off on ebay. I am hoping to encourage fellow dealers to follow suit, many of who have long since walked from that other site due to unsafe trading practices and impossible policies.

I look forward to working with and promoting ebid to my industry and customers
    This is fantastic news I hope you are very successful on ebid and hopefully this will bring more big sellers to ebid.
    Check out my shop for all your fav comic books
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/HUSHS-COMIC-BOOK-WORLD

Hush is barnching out check it out
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Hushs-Trading-Card-Shack

Check out my about me for some stuff about me.
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/hush77hush/all-about-me/
    or why not join my social group on the fourm pages.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/group.php?groupid=30

Why not follow me on Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/#!/hush77hush

Things are still going well. Just had my best day of the year with 3 sales for a total of 6 items and a value of £80.94.

So far for the year I am on 21 sales in 10 days and have banked £349.50. There is still a sale not paid for but not holding my breath on that one as the buyer is not replying. Have sold for the last 11 days now, the best I have managed so far is 13 so I am on for a new best already, if I have not jinxed it by saying so.

Apart from the consistency of the sales another positive is the value. Usually the average monthly value of a sale is in the £12-£15 range, so far this year it is £16.64. This has been achieved siomply through consistent sales of items in that range and unlike December where I sold a few big ticket items, the best being £180 but also another at £125 and more at £50+, this month I have only had one big individual sale (yesterday) for £60.
    Regular sales at a good value will suit me, though I will not complain too much if I get a few biggies a month as well.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Things are still going well. Just had my best day of the year with 3 sales for a total of 6 items and a value of £80.94.

So far for the year I am on 21 sales in 10 days and have banked £349.50. There is still a sale not paid for but not holding my breath on that one as the buyer is not replying. Have sold for the last 11 days now, the best I have managed so far is 13 so I am on for a new best already, if I have not jinxed it by saying so.

Apart from the consistency of the sales another positive is the value. Usually the average monthly value of a sale is in the £12-£15 range, so far this year it is £16.64. This has been achieved siomply through consistent sales of items in that range and unlike December where I sold a few big ticket items, the best being £180 but also another at £125 and more at £50+, this month I have only had one big individual sale (yesterday) for £60.
    Regular sales at a good value will suit me, though I will not complain too much if I get a few biggies a month as well.

Good report mr kreative
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Woo hoo we have just made our first sale... after some very good advice given by some of you in the last few weeks, which we followed.... thank you guys, very happy...

Forum Lurker
    Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View the_iron_dwarf's Feedback (+171)
    All-About the_iron_dwarf
    View the_iron_dwarf's Listings
    Forum Posts

best day in all the years I have been here:
    5 items sold to one buyer and 2 items to another over £130 in total.
    http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?wor...arch&type=user
    trying to get back up to 100+ listings ( I hope )

Quote Originally Posted by mainetrading01 View Post
    Woo hoo we have just made our first sale... after some very good advice given by some of you in the last few weeks, which we followed.... thank you guys, very happy...
    Another post that those who struggle to sell should take note of. If you are not selling then look at the forums or ask for advice, it is freely given and can really make a difference.

Congratulations on the sale, hope it is the first of many.

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_iron_dwarf View Post
    best day in all the years I have been here:
    5 items sold to one buyer and 2 items to another over £130 in total.

congratulations [i spelt it right take note ]in fact im really pleased for you you have been here sinse 2004 excellent news heres to many more
    Last edited by sidthelamp; 12th January 2013 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    congratulations [i spelt it right take note ]in fact im really pleased for you you have been here sinse 2004 excellent news heres to many more
    Agreed Sid, good to see sellers having success, and 5 sales in a day is better than I have done this year (so far), as is the £130 in a day.

Bad news though, sinse is spelt since.

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Agreed Sid, good to see sellers having success, and 5 sales in a day is better than I have done this year (so far), as is the £130 in a day.

Bad news though, sinse is spelt since.

i just cant win

Thread Information