eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: "Buddy Points" and/or "Affiliate Link" going to User and/or Store page

Lightbulb "Buddy Points" and/or "Affiliate Link" going to User and/or Store page

Feature request:

I think eBid will increase traffic to the site massively, if your developers found a way to offer a "Buddy Points" and/or the "Affiliate Link" via Commision Junction going to a user (seller) page and/or a user's(sellers) store, instead of going directly to the registration page.

The technology is out there, as a lot of other sites which you can become an affiliate of, offers the choice to create a "Custom Link" going to where ever within the site.

With the "Buddy Points" it's as simple as change the link to include a "Buddy Originator" code at the end of the any eBid URL, and then a cookie is set when a visitor follows the link for example sellers store. Then that cookie is read when the visitor registers, and sellers who provided link is credited Buddy Points.
    Last edited by DKDiveDude; 3rd November 2012 at 06:13 PM.

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: "Buddy Points" and/or "Affiliate Link" going to User and/or Store page

Absolutely, I have not been able to make anything out of the Commision Junction scheme as it is.

Thread Information