I am selling nice wrist wrests for keyboards and laptops and I really don't see any category for selling them. The closest I found is mouse mats and that doesn't seem to be a good place so I put them in Wholesale, other. I am new at selling so I set up 3 different sales at the buy it now on one and buy it now or make an offer on the other two and have paid the extra dollar for the top listings but I am not getting any responses. I know it takes time and it's been less than a week but is there anything I should be doing to make my sales look better as well as how I post? I have all 3 set to run till sold. I have the wrist rests, Elvira wigs, (Halloween) and mouse pads, (the mouse pads in mouse mats) and was wondering what I should change or maybe do to make them better. I have pictures and I include shipping in my price as well. I am setting up for getting back my license for selling as it is expired for my state, (I build upgrade and repair pcs), but will probably need a new type of license. This is a trial run since this is my only inventory at this time. I also plan on selling a lot of things in my home to get rid of furniture and things since my aunt will be moving in. What are used for keywords for people to look up? Is it in the title? I have been doing as much reading as I can to understand the whole site and have a ways to go. One other question, Can you explain tags? Any and all suggestions would be most welcome. I can return the favor for free if you are having problems with your pc with some advice, Thanks