Thread: And a New Journey Has Begun

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: And a New Journey Has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    I like the OP - he/she listens, takes notice, and applies the necessary means when requested.
    Agree totally Jan.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Forum Newbie
    View JadeDuck's Feedback (+1364)
    All-About JadeDuck
    View JadeDuck's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: And a New Journey Has Begun

Thanks, both of you. I always try to do what I feel is the right thing.

First day of listings went easier than expected, 20 assorted items total for the first run. I like the simplicity of the selling form here, and I am really really liking that option to not start the auction clock until after the first bid is placed. I also went ahead and applied for that Google Exemption thing, since a lot of the things I sell either never had a UPC to begin with, or it is impossible to know what the UPC originally was. Do we actually get some sort of notice when the exemption is approved?

I think next week, I will start planning out my various stores. I think I can come up with ways to take advantage of having 5 of them.

As for tomorrow, I think I am going to take the day off and get in some much needed Guild Wars 2 time at last (just not sure if I want to work on leveling my Asura Ranger or my Human Elementalist.) Then I get back to "work" Thursday, getting more stuff listed here. Plan is to try to get 10 listings per day up, with 5 of those being old stock, stuff that failed to sell elsewhere for whatever reason, and 5 newly acquired items.

Anyway, thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I predict this place is going to really kick into high gear within the next year, seeing how the other eB place is foundering as far as being an auctions site goes.

Thread Information