My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Listed 6th Sept - sold 9th

Default Listed 6th Sept - sold 9th

Yet another sign of the increased activity on eBid. My fastest sale to date, from listing to selling took 3 days. 3 hours and 44 minutes.

Not a very expensive item, a book at £1.99, but great to sell so quickly and also great that books are selling as they are not my fastest movers. Gives me the confidence to get some more bought and listed.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Listed 6th Sept - sold 9th

Congrats, well done!

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very nice!! You are a great inspiration and example! And I like your upbeat attitude!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Yet another sign of the increased activity on eBid. My fastest sale to date, from listing to selling took 3 days. 3 hours and 44 minutes.

Not a very expensive item, a book at £1.99, but great to sell so quickly and also great that books are selling as they are not my fastest movers. Gives me the confidence to get some more bought and listed.
    Excellent, the more of a buyer base you have the quicker they will go - I don't think it will be that long until you can knock the 3 days off your fastest time.

Increasingly I am having to use the custom start time to stop items selling that quickly otherwise it causes havoc - example: having 10 to list and only managing to get 5 listed - before the sixth is listed I get an email requesting a combined invoice for the first 5, so that means stopping listing and e-mail back saying 'I haven't finished yet'.

The quickest sale I had was a matter of seconds - the successful sale e-mail actually beat the listing notification e-mail.

Listed around 40 yesterday with a custom start time of 16:05 and 16 of those were in the post this morning, they lasted just over 3 hours.

So as you build your shops more you will get to a situation where you check a listing you have just started to find out that it has gone already! You may find that custom start time handy.

Keep up the good work.

Thread Information