Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: JewelleryGirl selling artistic creative stunning jewelleries collectable Beyonce Styl

Wink JewelleryGirl selling artistic creative stunning jewelleries collectable Beyonce Styl

Hi,

I'm here to tell you about the Jewellery auction I'm currently running...please check out this link:

http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?wor...arch&type=user

I have collectable, unique stuff and it's more stunning in reality than what you see on your computer screen. These are genuine costume jewellery and in line with today's fashion. They will make fantastic gifts, I send them out in beautiful organza gift bags in pink&gold or silver&gold so they look very expensive if you decide to give them as gifts.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my collection, I will have more in the future so add me to your watch list.

Kumi Rajagopal

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: JewelleryGirl selling artistic creative stunning jewelleries collectable Beyonce

Hello Kumi (and family) and welcome to eBid.

Your listing titles are great - using as much as you can of the available digits but try putting stones used/colour, length, width etc. instead of bollywood, beyonce. As you are only a seller you are making very good use of 2 pics in 1, but I would suggest that your descriptions need some work. Hopefully, you will upgrade to a seller+ status which will give you the opportunity of putting your items into 5 individual shops.

Your desciptions are not stating what your items are made of...the stone colour...the length...etc. The better the description, the better you will get placed on google shopping.

Remember to plug sales in the 'plug your auctions' forum too.

Keep adding to your listings and enjoy eBid. We are a friendly bunch of sellers and I hope you get your first sale soon.

Forget Ebay! Just concentrate on eBid.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Thumbs up Re: JewelleryGirl selling artistic creative stunning jewelleries collectable Beyonce

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Hello Kumi (and family) and welcome to eBid.

Your listing titles are great - using as much as you can of the available digits but try putting stones used/colour, length, width etc. instead of bollywood, beyonce. As you are only a seller you are making very good use of 2 pics in 1, but I would suggest that your descriptions need some work. Hopefully, you will upgrade to a seller+ status which will give you the opportunity of putting your items into 5 individual shops.

Your desciptions are not stating what your items are made of...the stone colour...the length...etc. The better the description, the better you will get placed on google shopping.

Remember to plug sales in the 'plug your auctions' forum too.

Keep adding to your listings and enjoy eBid. We are a friendly bunch of sellers and I hope you get your first sale soon.

Forget Ebay! Just concentrate on eBid.
    thanks Gill, appreciate your helpful advise and will go and make some changes soon for the description ;o) I was fed up with Ebay and their fees so was looking for an alternative and came here but I am getting mixed feedbacks from sellers and I am getting a little concerned. While Ebid has a similar feel to Ebay, it doesn't have the huge selection of items I looked for to buy. However, since there isn't much of other options, I'm going to give Ebid a go and see what happens and if I have many sales and it's worth my time I will definitely consider upgrading. Thanks again for the helpful advise and I do find the people here very friendly so thanks again.

Thread Information