eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Please eBid something needs to be done ...

Default Re: Please eBid something needs to be done ...

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    I doubt if most people would bother to close a store on ebid, as their is no charge for it.

So they are probably being closed if there is nothing in them.
    Or closed by eBid if they are RUS and being neglected, which is what we all want.

I reported a seller that had not answered a message that i sent over a month ago to ebid support, letting them know that the seller was unresponsive & that all 169 of their auctions were over a year old & RUS. Ebid replied they would look into it & the next day the auction was gone.
    Thanks Ebid until things are tightened up I would encourage all to report dump & run sellers to support.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Or closed by eBid if they are RUS and being neglected, which is what we all want.
    Yes, and it maybe why ebid listings have dropped from 6,700,000 to 6,400,000 and has not bounced back like it usually does.

As they get more good listings ebid may be able to keep removing neglected listings and so keep the listings total up there.
    Its still way ahead of the other two major alts.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleysComics View Post
    I reported a seller that had not answered a message that i sent over a month ago to ebid support, letting them know that the seller was unresponsive & that all 169 of their auctions were over a year old & RUS. Ebid replied they would look into it & the next day the auction was gone.
    Thanks Ebid until things are tightened up I would encourage all to report dump & run sellers to support.
    That is probably the best way to make the point that we need to get rid of the dump and runs.

Quite right dardonboi.
    I'm sure that da boyz will be working on it, so fingers crossed for more improvements.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View apennysaved's Feedback (+15)
    All-About apennysaved
    View apennysaved's Listings
    Forum Posts

was looking for some cd's on ebid. Found one seller, with 255000 live auctions (all run til sold) with feedback of -2 because they dont post items. Clearly another dump and run seller, thats another 1/4 million auctions of the total count!

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apennysaved View Post
    was looking for some cd's on ebid. Found one seller, with 255000 live auctions (all run til sold) with feedback of -2 because they dont post items. Clearly another dump and run seller, thats another 1/4 million auctions of the total count!
    Surley someone is buying from them ?
    Did they get any good feedback ?

Wow, if ebid gave them the chop, they would be back around the five million mark.

There must be more like that as well.

Just an update on that seller in my opening post. They emailed to say they were still active, after not logging in for several months, so I bought the item. Their terms and conditions stated they would post the next working day after payment.

Well guess what, I never got my item and they wouldn't answer any more emails so I ended up having to open a paypal dispute. The only other communication I received from them was that they would like to post my item but paypal were now holding the funds ( this was ten days after my purchase !) There has been no word from them since then to say they will send my item so I've just escalated the claim to get my money back and negged them.

So I will repeat, something needs to be done about this kind of seller who can't be bothered to log in and attend to their items it is so bad for everybody elses business here. I hope you will do something about this soon Gazza and let us know what has been put in place.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

And.. they are seldom fooled folled.

Thread Information