Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone

Default Re: Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Hi and welcome to eBid.

Best wishes for many sales to all,
    Thankyou

does anyone think it would be worthwhile transfering my feedback from ebay? and also can i do this if i upgrade my account on the 7 day seller+ option for £1.99

Hi there whittington,
    I personally haven't added my feedbacks from ebay - all the feedbacks I have, I have earned from eBid - it would have been many, many more if all buyers/sellers had left it for me.
    Newbie buyers just buy what they want, then you never hear from them again.

As for your seller account - I dived straight in, paid my £49.99 for lifetime listings, and I couldn't be happier.
    This is one helluva good site, the best.

Sales aren't as quick as on greedbay, but at least you keep most of the money you have earned, without extortionate fees.
    You have the opportunity to open 5 shops - no fees and only pay a measly 2% FVF if your item sells.
    I had my daughters bridesmaid dresses advertised on ebay - I had an offer from a would-be buyer.
    I refused it, and said come over to ebid - I listed the dresses, they bought the dresses, and I was sooo happy that I had saved so much money in FVF!

Wishing you every success, and if you're unsure of anything at all, do please ask.
    We have a marvellous support team here, real guys that respond, not automated responses - plus each and every forum member will dive in and answer any problem or question that you may have, either now or in the future.
    Good Luck xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hi there whittington,
    I personally haven't added my feedbacks from ebay - all the feedbacks I have, I have earned from eBid - it would have been many, many more if all buyers/sellers had left it for me.
    Newbie buyers just buy what they want, then you never hear from them again.

As for your seller account - I dived straight in, paid my £49.99 for lifetime listings, and I couldn't be happier.
    This is one helluva good site, the best.

Sales aren't as quick as on greedbay, but at least you keep most of the money you have earned, without extortionate fees.
    You have the opportunity to open 5 shops - no fees and only pay a measly 2% FVF if your item sells.
    I had my daughters bridesmaid dresses advertised on ebay - I had an offer from a would-be buyer.
    I refused it, and said come over to ebid - I listed the dresses, they bought the dresses, and I was sooo happy that I had saved so much money in FVF!

Wishing you every success, and if you're unsure of anything at all, do please ask.
    We have a marvellous support team here, real guys that respond, not automated responses - plus each and every forum member will dive in and answer any problem or question that you may have, either now or in the future.
    Good Luck xxx
    thankyou that is some great advice, I think i will just have to build my feedback up here and wean myself off greedbay lol.

Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View gbsbks2010's Feedback (+1958)
    All-About gbsbks2010
    View gbsbks2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you are worried about the black glasses against your feedback, you could always buy a few things on ebid to get your feedback rolling

With the lifetime plus deal you can have up to 5 free photos for each item. The watch you are selling could be shown with 5 photos covering every aspect.

Welcome to eBid!

Quote Originally Posted by gbsbks2010 View Post
    If you are worried about the black glasses against your feedback, you could always buy a few things on ebid to get your feedback rolling

With the lifetime plus deal you can have up to 5 free photos for each item. The watch you are selling could be shown with 5 photos covering every aspect.

Welcome to eBid!
    Thanks

Thread Information