Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi i am a new seller on here, I have been selling on ebay for many years and i am still selling on there ( name is the same whittingtonsales) but i am looking to try and reduce my costs as ebay is getting really expensive.
    I have a 100% feedback score on ebay with with 240 positive feedback, I will be selling watches, jewellery, and many other items.
    I have listed a few items already with many more to come.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hi everyone

I notice you set you bid at half your buying price. Is this a price you will be willing to accept because on ebid you often get only one bid. There are not many buying wars here. Good luck with sales
    Penni
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Hi i am hoping to get a figure of around £15 of the buy it now price as these do sell for £15-£20, but obviously if someone wins the bid at £9.99 i will sell for that price.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whittingtonsales View Post
    Hi i am hoping to get a figure of around £15 of the buy it now price as these do sell for £15-£20, but obviously if someone wins the bid at £9.99 i will sell for that price.
    You have 2 identical item listings (which is not allowed) with different prices and shipping costs.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I think you need to change your description on your watches.... In your description you quote "real sapphires and diamonds"
    Putting an s on the end of words means making them plural, ie more than one.
    But then your description goes on to say that there is only one diamond and one sapphire on the dial of the watch - and neither of these can be seen on your photograph.
    I think your description and picture, which shows diamantes only, could do with tweaking as it appears to be quite misleading in its current form.

Last edited by cheaver; 13th June 2012 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    You have 2 identical item listings (which is not allowed) with different prices and shipping costs.
    Hi i didnt know this was against the rules as i have more than 2 of these items in stock, If it is i will remove one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Hi, I think you need to change your description on your watches.... In your description you quote "real sapphires and diamonds"
    Putting an s on the end of words means making them plural, ie more than one.
    But then your description goes on to say that there is only one diamond and one sapphire on the dial of the watch - and neither of these can be seen on your photograph.
    I think your description and picture, which shows diamantes only, could do with tweaking as it appears to be quite misleading in its current form.

Hi there is 3 diamonds on the watch face and 1 sapphire, I will edit the one where it says sapphires, That was an error.
    The diamantes are on the outside of the watch face and also on the pendant.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whittingtonsales View Post
    Hi i didnt know this was against the rules as i have more than 2 of these items in stock, If it is i will remove one of them.
    You can create what is called a Dutch Auction where you can add the amount available in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    You can create what is called a Dutch Auction where you can add the amount available in stock.
    Thats ok i have taken the buy it now off and left the auction 1 on, I have currently got a dutch auction on ebay of the same items.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome to eBid.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information