eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLECT!!

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLEC

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    with the middle finger?
    Yes, folks at work say I'm #1 all the time that way.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLEC

Quote Originally Posted by Sayitwithcharm View Post
    I am leaving ebay also-I need help and there isn't a #! I signed up but hadn't listed anything yet.Does a picture of the sold item show when it needs shipped to avoid mix ups,A version of your sold listing along with gallery picture shows in your sold items folder (at least for seller+ lifetime, which is all I can vouch for) found by going to the top of the page and clicking MY EBID.or do I need to code everything?Depends on how many items of similar nature you have. If you see my slides, for example, I put up photos of a few slides, and generally sell in groups of 50-100 or so. If the item hasn't sold after 10 relists, I can renew the listing for another 10 times (of however many days I choose). However, when this happens, the auction or item number changes, so you might want to add a code to your title, as you can see I do on my slides. This keeps me from having to sort through looking at each pic when things sell....just label by code. Also no matter what package I choose can I still be paid through paypal?I only take paypal And chocolate. I was thinking lifetime package or should I start basic with a few listings to see how it all works? Anyone that is willing to take a few to help I am grateful! Thanks and good luck to all
    Click the help button at the top right of theh page, then look at the FAQ's about listing and selling....gives the do's and don'ts. Also check out the many helpful forum threads on listing and selling.....and feel free to ask here in the forums if you can't find the answer elsewhere. good luck.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    All-About Sayitwithcharm
    View Sayitwithcharm's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Click the help button at the top right of theh page, then look at the FAQ's about listing and selling....gives the do's and don'ts. Also check out the many helpful forum threads on listing and selling.....and feel free to ask here in the forums if you can't find the answer elsewhere. good luck.
    Thank you so much for taking your time,I have a zillion questions-still haven't jumped in.I like to educate myself before jumping in.If there is a problem with a seller or dispute,what happens? My problem is I have over 1000+ positive fb on other selling site,1 negative-a buyer refused to return an item,demanded a refund and opened a case,it ended in my favor but she keeps reporting ligit items,they had been pulled without researching,therefore:I have limits now on how many items I list-I just don't want the same thing to happen,or God forbid she finds me on here.

All-About HerMajesty
    Forum Posts

I would suggest your name be different here than there. And, if she does find you here, you can cancel the bid and black ball her, which would prevent any further bids. Support here is in the form of real people who get back to you with real answers, not canned junk.

If there is a problem, and you can't work it out with the buyer or seller, you have recourse through paypal, or your credit card company, or support staff here. Support at eBid is fair, and works to make this a safe place for buyers and sellers. It is just a platform, tho, and really most problems can be solved between people. If not, and you get unfair feedback, or something, open a support ticket via the help button/Contact US, and explain things......'da boyz' will help get it sorted.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

All-About HerMajesty
    Forum Posts

I think if you don't take seller+ or seller +lifetime, you have to send the invoice via paypal yourself. AT least with the lifetime seller+ it is integrated. Click the help button (very handy thing actually) and in the FAQ's on registering, it explains the benefits of each level. I'm seller+ lifetime....paid onetime fee, and now only pay a small percentage on any item that sells.....I forget if it's 2% or 3%....so small, it hardly matters. It also gets you benefits of gallery pictures, so a picture shows with your listing in the searches. I think that's important.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Quote Originally Posted by Sayitwithcharm View Post
    Thank you so much for taking your time,I have a zillion questions-still haven't jumped in.I like to educate myself before jumping in.If there is a problem with a seller or dispute,what happens? My problem is I have over 1000+ positive fb on other selling site,1 negative-a buyer refused to return an item,demanded a refund and opened a case,it ended in my favor but she keeps reporting ligit items,they had been pulled without researching,therefore:I have limits now on how many items I list-I just don't want the same thing to happen,or God forbid she finds me on here.
    I have had problems with a couple of buyers leaving unwarrented negatives on both eBay when I was there and on eBid. With eBay their assistance consists of "you need to sort it out with the buyer". This happened when I recieved a negative for an item not recieved. Problem was the item had not been paid for! That was never removed by eBay. With eBid I have had two unwarrented negatives removed, they will look at the facts, and make a decision based on those facts, you will get a reply from a real person, not an automated reply, and it is usually in a very timely manner. Customer service on here is way beyond that provided on eBay, and is fair to both buyers and sellers.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    Yes, folks at work say I'm #1 all the time that way.
    *Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa*

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nycsenseproduction View Post
    ...I can't wait to see if this site can work as FAST as ListeriA and GreedbaY.......
    Every time you mention these names it is,in effect,advertising them.Is this your intention?

Quote Originally Posted by bluebedouin View Post
    Every time you mention these names it is,in effect,advertising them.Is this your intention?
    Not at all it is in FACT a discussion FORUM, CORRECT?

Thank YOU!!!

Thread Information