eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1,008 Sales in the last 7 Months....

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: 1,008 Sales in the last 7 Months....

Many congrats OP - well done!
    That sure gives me reason to hope & stay.
    I would be interested to know if you think sales have been increasing over the last several months?
    Cheers.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deanosaur1972 View Post
    A cuppa tea ??? Jan, I hope you are using milk - if so I think that automatically makes you 50% British

When I used to work in the states my American colleagues could never really understand why I always had to hand my own kettle and a big box of tea bags.........
    I am actually German born and raised but I lived in the UK for over 20 years until I moved to the USA 10 years ago. And yes, I drink my tea with milk, after all *she says snobbishly* it is the only correct way of drinking it *sticks nose in the air*

Quote Originally Posted by Oldandintheway View Post
    I would be interested to know if you think sales have been increasing over the last several months?
    Cheers.
    Thank you.

Good question, the busiest times for postcards are often Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and March. My prediction was that sales would go quiet in April and quieter still this month - that is what should happen. April managed almost the identical sales that November produced which was unbelievable. This month? with two weeks still to go I have sold 78. I am hoping it will drop off a little bit over the next few months - it will give me time to alter a few things.

Despite all the figures - the most encouraging thing to me, is getting low views and good sales. The amount of people buying who are new to eBid or haven't used eBid in years is also good. I won't go into too much detail but I ran some stats by someone I know - the views he laughed at, the laughter soon stopped when he saw the the source of the sales and the conversion rate - its a magic combination.

I love Brisbane by the way - the Pineapple on Kangaroo Point, great place.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you.

Good question, the busiest times for postcards are often Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and March. My prediction was that sales would go quiet in April and quieter still this month - that is what should happen. April managed almost the identical sales that November produced which was unbelievable. This month? with two weeks still to go I have sold 78. I am hoping it will drop off a little bit over the next few months - it will give me time to alter a few things.

Despite all the figures - the most encouraging thing to me, is getting low views and good sales. The amount of people buying who are new to eBid or haven't used eBid in years is also good. I won't go into too much detail but I ran some stats by someone I know - the views he laughed at, the laughter soon stopped when he saw the the source of the sales and the conversion rate - its a magic combination.

I wish I had your problems LOL!

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Thank you.

Hey - thanks for the info! - I do believe that things are picking up slightly.

So the 'ol Pineapple eh? - Ever been there during the cockroach races
    or in the park up the road for the blues festival ? top stuff that. Cheers, hic!

Hey - thanks for the info! - I do believe that things are picking up slightly.

So the 'ol Pineapple eh? - Ever been there during the cockroach races
    or in the park up the road for the blues festival ? top stuff that. Cheers, hic!
    No unfortunately not - although I heard a great deal about the cockroach races. I was there twice for a total of about 4 weeks - it was a good place to unwind after work (after nipping up the road and over the bridge for food in chinatown) but obviously I was there for the 'wrong' 4 weeks!

Cheers.
    January was my best month on eBid, February was better, March even better, April saw another improvement and so far May is about the same as April. For me things are really picking up, but unlike deano I am not looking for things to quieten down if possible.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    January was my best month on eBid, February was better, March even better, April saw another improvement and so far May is about the same as April. For me things are really picking up, but unlike deano I am not looking for things to quieten down if possible.
    That's great news & well done to you!
    I'm not looking for any slowing down either.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've never found that eBid sales slowed in the summer as they tend to elsewhere in my experience.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information