My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: make an offer

Red face make an offer

i would like to add this to my ebid auctions,but not sure how its done , i would like a button on my actions to allow a offer which i think is a great idea i love ebid i was for several years on ebay,but the prices are out of this world ,i have over 2,000 auctions on ebid and feedback of 102 i am very proud of ebid they listern to its members ,I do have an issue with newbies who never leave feedback wish there was a button for them.

thanks ebid
    alfonzo69man member since september 2007

Default Re: make an offer

i did have some on bid it now ,but changed them to buy it now and i see the make an offerr button,but cannot add i tried several times

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alfonzo69man View Post
    i did have some on bid it now ,but changed them to buy it now and i see the make an offerr button,but cannot add i tried several times
    Find your auction, click Edit. Go to where you click on the make an offer button, click it. Go to bottom of page, SAVE CHANGES (or however it's worded to that effect). Hope that helps.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

i withdrawn one of my auctions buy it now then re listed the item and the make an offer tab was there ,. i am not going through all that ebid just to put make an offer like i said in the first place once its in the auction you should be able to press a tab to make an offer where you see the buy it now and postal charges when you are looking at the item it would be far simple for us sellers

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

i withdrawn one of my auctions buy it now then re listed the item and the make an offer tab was there ,. i am not going through all that ebid just to put make an offer like i said in the first place once its in the auction you should be able to press a tab to make an offer where you see the buy it now and postal charges when you are looking at the item it would be far simple for us sellers
    Did you read Astrals Post Number 7
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

Just use the bulk edit per Astral's post.

I've never been a fan of the Offer option,
    & have always used an Auction price (as the lowest I'll accept) plus a BuyNow.

But being curious
    I decided to experiment using it,
    so I bulk edited all (79) items in one of my stores, to update my postage,
    then,
    I exported all my listings in that store, so I have a record of what the start bid price was,
    in case I want to go back to using the auction option.

Then I bulk edited the items in that store to add MaO, which obviously removed the bid option.

The longest part of the process, was the 10 mins it took the system to update the listings

It would have been quicker if I'd added the MaO on the first (postage change) edit, but I wanted an up to date backup.
    Last edited by Gothicina; 1st May 2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

yes i tried ,but the only way was to remove the item and relist and then the make an offer was available ...strange and originally i out the item on bid then changed to buy it now ..no.make an offer then relisted and its there,but i do not fancy doing all 2,200 items!!

Thread Information