Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Aside from PayPal what other Aussie Payment facilities are available???

Default Aside from PayPal what other Aussie Payment facilities are available???

I have been on eBid for a week now and have heard of a number of other payment facilities being used in the USA and UK but I'm wondering what other Aussie sellers are offering aside from PayPal for their customers and if they are happy with these options.

Nicole
    Being a Plus Size myself and having worked in Plus Size retail I truly believe that we can all look fabulous whether we are a size 16 or a 36!

http://purely-plus.ebid.net/

Default Re: Aside from PayPal what other Aussie Payment facilities are available???

I think Google checkout is big in Australia, well it is certainly talked about, and available for Aussies to use

Default Re: Aside from PayPal what other Aussie Payment facilities are available???

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysteaks View Post
    I think Google checkout is big in Australia, well it is certainly talked about, and available for Aussies to use
    Thanks for your help Scoobysteaks but after spending what feels like forever it appears that I am unable to sell in Australia using Google Checkout. It seems that I am only able to purchase which sucks!
    Being a Plus Size myself and having worked in Plus Size retail I truly believe that we can all look fabulous whether we are a size 16 or a 36!

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes I don't think Google checkout is avaiable in Australia.

Goes to show how well it is going.

Paymate was an Australian system, but they sold it to the Yanks!

Paypal is by far the most popular whether you like it or not.

Ohhh! Sorry for wasting your time, I was almost certain I purchased something from AU using google checkout! Sorry, sorry, sorry. It is only available in US and UK, which is not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysteaks View Post
    Ohhh! Sorry for wasting your time, I was almost certain I purchased something from AU using google checkout! Sorry, sorry, sorry. It is only available in US and UK, which is not very good.
    Don't be sorry! I was feeling frustrated by not being able to get access to selling in Australia using Google Checkout not that you wasted my time by giving me that option!!!!!!

I appreciated the info as I am very new to selling to the UK and USA. So No More Sorries!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information