My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Thank you

Default Thank you

I just popped in to say thank you Ebid, very, very much. I am so happy and grateful.

I decided to list more of my books on here from 'the other site.' I have put it off because I use Inkfrog and usually I can bulk upload but then have to
    spend hours and hours editing my listings one by one. (Not just on ebid but my new online store and other sites). It is an awful lot of work when I prefer
    to be creating new listings etc.

Anyway, I uploaded all my listings to file, but decided to only upload 25 to ebid, ready for editing. I could not believe it when I checked my first listing.
    It was exactly as I created it in inkfrog! No editing needed, no messing about with photos and text, absolutely bloody marvellous. This has never
    happened before.

You people are wonderful and I will now upload all my listings.......thank you, you have made one over-worked book seller very happy.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Thank you

Welcome to eBid Firecrest. You have some lovely antiquarian books among your listings; one in particular I wish I could afford.

Hello Firecrest, it's lovely to hear the good news!
    Hope you have great success with your sales.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Isn't it lovely when a horrible chore becomes easy?.. we all know it doesn't happen often lol...

..so just enjoy x
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest13 View Post
    I just popped in to say thank you Ebid, very, very much. I am so happy and grateful.

I decided to list more of my books on here from 'the other site.' I have put it off because I use Inkfrog and usually I can bulk upload but then have to
    spend hours and hours editing my listings one by one. (Not just on ebid but my new online store and other sites). It is an awful lot of work when I prefer
    to be creating new listings etc.

Anyway, I uploaded all my listings to file, but decided to only upload 25 to ebid, ready for editing. I could not believe it when I checked my first listing.
    It was exactly as I created it in inkfrog! No editing needed, no messing about with photos and text, absolutely bloody marvellous. This has never
    happened before.

You people are wonderful and I will now upload all my listings.......thank you, you have made one over-worked book seller very happy.
    What a lovely thread - thanks for sharing with us

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well done, congrats to you and to eBid.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

I didn't expect such nice replies, thank you for the compliments and good wishes. Thank you all for taking the trouble to acknowledge my post :-)
    In between re-organising my store, I keep checking my listings as I still can't quite believe it..........:-D

life is great on ebid.
    list list list
    This is My Famous E-bid Store.
    http://just-about-anything-sales.ebid.net/

This is My Famous Summer Fun Store
    http://summer-fun.ebid.net/

Treasures-Galor
    http://treasures-galor.ebid.net/

http://us.ebid.net/buddy/714173

Forum Newbie
    All-About MaxKessler
    View MaxKessler's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would also like to express how glad I am to have found eBid. I stopped using eBay years ago when they started requiring everybody to pay using PayPal. I tried to sign up for PayPal once, but gave up about 2 hours into reading their ToS.

Web search results show no shortage of people complaining about the PayPal ToS after they get caught violating them, because of stuff they didn't know was prohibited and consequences they didn't expect, both of which are listed in the ToS. Of course, they "just clicked I agree" without reading the ToS.

Thread Information