eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, where are the advertisements?

Forum Newbie
    All-About tombstones
    View tombstones's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: So, where are the advertisements?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneseekers View Post
    how are you advertising ebid? With the pricing platform you have, you could bankrupt eb?y. So, why arent you competing?! Advertise!! Magazines, commercials, mass mail marketing, radio, etc!!!!!
    see the post {lift ebid into the news} i'll give it a try, i aint skeered! Don't know til you try!

Default Re: So, where are the advertisements?

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    They should be getting in quick and hard with new technologies though (e.g. social media, mobile apps, etc.), as there they might gain ground at relatively little cost. Though even that requires resources - which I sense eBid simply doesn't have to react quickly enough.
    you hit the nail on the head there, thinking like its 1990 and you need to put up posters and pay for media advertising is just silly, take the modified car market as an example, in the uk numerous car related magazines have folded or suspended publication in the last year due to readership dropping off, everyone is using internet forums to share knowledge and sell parts now, lost of forums have sections for posting ebay links, what you need is to offer those forums something to get them to use ebid like a plugin of some sort to run their for sale sections give people a real reason to use ebid.
    it just needs to become something unique and clever rather than an ebay alternative without the traffic

Thread Information