eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ebid mentioned on Ina's blog again.

Default Re: Ebid mentioned on Ina's blog again.

Thank-you for that bit of news gbsbks,
    I was thinking that books would become like VHS videos, obsolete due to newer inventions! (Heaven forbid!)
    Some of these books are very heavy, so I am wondering what to do, as postage is going up.
    Seems such a shame to let them just sit here, I have already given some of the bigger, heavier ones to my favourite charity shop.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…’’babe’’ she don’t drink anything as I see…she just try to play both sides…...well…no big deal…

And anyway if person don’t have nothing to offer on auction site and keep preaching is not going to help much for anything, I just wondering how long will person stay on eBay if keep to do what person to do but I think even if auction site has low fees or no fees for listing or lower traffic person will move yourself in right directions ‘’of course’’ if is person true seller I mean any site, any conditions, any this, any that will move true seller for listing and selling because ‘’it is a true seller’’…this is just my opinion only and is not targeting anyone particular…

And for the ‘’books’’ good point from ‘’gbsbks’’ but I just add that ‘’waiting’’ can took a little longer and I think many sellers who selling anywhere books is already in late ages and I don’t know will be still around to achieve that ‘’waiting’’…new generation just don’t have time like old generation and texting…playing games…is already took that much time every day from personal life and this generations will not care much for anything slow, that generations will need quick stuff and go for the next….and next….and personally that generations will not live that long to be become like old generations because of technology and brain is already overfull for many things and soon will stop working like he supposed to work...Is just my opinion and again this too is not targeting anyone particular…....

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am trying to edit all those typos in my last post. But it won't let me for some reason. I always type fast, then go back and fix it. Books will always sell, especially good historical ones. But it does seem to be a declining category on all auction sites. It is one thing that everyone has at home that they want to get rid of to make room or raise some cash. And Amazon seems to have the book category all sewn up. And with ebooks, they may be going the way of VHS. Although I see the US government has launched an enquiry into the price of ebooks, they think there may be a cartel. The publishers are trying to make out that most of the cost of a book goes to the author - they says its not the printing cost !

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    I am trying to edit all those typos in my last post. But it won't let me for some reason. I always type fast, then go back and fix it. Books will always sell, especially good historical ones. But it does seem to be a declining category on all auction sites. It is one thing that everyone has at home that they want to get rid of to make room or raise some cash. And Amazon seems to have the book category all sewn up. And with ebooks, they may be going the way of VHS. Although I see the US government has launched an enquiry into the price of ebooks, they think there may be a cartel. The publishers are trying to make out that most of the cost of a book goes to the author - they says its not the printing cost !
    Ahhh…don’t worry ‘’babe’’ I ‘’forgive’’ you….like always…..
    and for books again I don’t know maybe someone say something for about VHS before too….but anybody can see what happened…Kodak waiting too long for pictures and anybody see what happened…so every time if better alternative exist people will not come back…huh…I write again much…who is next...?..........

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

What about 8-Tracks... lol

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJays View Post
    ‘Jay’’…my man…I like you so much…but if you can to take out this your ‘’slogan’’ behind down fror every your post in here…’’I am A better…..’’, I don’t know if potential buyers read that is going to think…’’what is going on in here’’…is up to you…is nothing personal just a business thinking from my side…leave if you like….no problem…I just saying from point of view of the buyers…I hope you understand me.......

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    ‘Jay’’…my man…I like you so much…but if you can to take out this your ‘’slogan’’ behind down fror every your post in here…’’I am A better…..’’, I don’t know if potential buyers read that is going to think…’’what is going on in here’’…is up to you…is nothing personal just a business thinking from my side…leave if you like….no problem…I just saying from point of view of the buyers…I hope you understand me.......

So what are you saying?
    I should leave ebid?

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

So what are you saying?
    I should leave ebid?
    No…Jay…not at all…I don’t mean that…but anyway as I see you’re already ‘’read my mind’’ what I think exactly what I write…thanks…you’re good person doesn’t matter what…...

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    already ‘’read my mind’’ what I think exactly what I write.
    do you think you could take pity on us all and edit your thoughts a bit?
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

OMG! I remember them. I loved them! LOL!!

Thread Information