My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: same card?

Default same card?

I won this auction of jeremy lin card with a serial numer 577/699 and received it and have it in my possession.I was looking for more of his cards and came accross the same serial numbered card listed from the same seller.How can this be possible.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: same card?

Have you tried asking the seller? Usually the best place to start when you want to know something about their listings. You will have their email address from the purchase you made.

If such cards are uniquely serial numbered then, clearly, there cannot legitimately be two the same. Maybe the seller has simply made a mistake and listed the item twice.

yes I sent a message but didnt get a reply yet.I thought it might be a mistake but when I see another card that he is selling from the same series but serial number 518/699 I thought again because someone is selling that one on ebay at the same time.the one on ebay shows the back where the serial number is listed but the one on ebid only shows the front side.I did receive my card but I dont want to bid on 518 or see someone else get scammed if that is whats going on.I just dont know.Its possible he could sell 518 on both sites and when one gets sold,cancel the other.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its possible he could sell 518 on both sites and when one gets sold,cancel the other.
    Some people do that, but of course its risky if both items sell at once LOL. No, if its a special issue number of "number XXXX of limited edition of XXXXXX" then there cannot be two the same.

Thread Information