Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Thanks Ollie, LOL, you got that right, I looooove doggies but my small apartment won't hold him for long I'm guessing, plus kitties will want to come home one day, though they love being at bf's, kind of like a vacation.

Can't wait, cant wait...

Cheers,

Hi Sues, I do hope that your dad has got his yard fenced now, seeing as the last dog (and a predecessor) were run over and killed.
    It's not good to keep them loose, chained or roped up outside either, so forgive my lack of jubilation at your 'exciting' news.
    A dog is part of the family, and should be treated as such, unless of course, it is purely an outside guard dog patrolling and protecting property.

Sorry, but I just had to say this, as an ardent dog lover.
    Apologies if I have offended you, but I had to say my piece.
    I really hope that Harley/Winston will be happy in his new home.
    BTW ... Wyo was talking about George Jones, AKA the possum! lol! Not an animal possum ...lol!

If anyone wishes to join me in a cocktail, I will happily serve you, seeing as our dear Sal (the Wench) is absent for now.

Anyone got a good tune?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Hey Trish, I do understand, believe me. Dad now has an electric fence, got it last week at my insistence, no way to do a regular one, but it's supposed to work well. I agree, roping and chaining are bad and Dad doesn't like to chain/rope them up either, so the fence seemed the only viable solution. Fortunately his friend installed it, so it wasn't even too pricey.

I am excited as I miss having a doggy around, the kitties are sweet but sooooo independent, sometimes I think they want me around for food and that's it, LOL.

Any Beatles tune works for me.

Cheers,

I think most cats are independent, but I daren't enter into a discussion about moggies in case I get lynched! LOL!
    Do you like this Sues, I do (JR likes it too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOfsPSXqJDc
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Ha ha ha ha, I was expecting that some one might not know "The Possum", but not Sues. Sorry for the confusion.

I had a phone call on Friday from Ireland - ahhh, just sit there and read me the pone book or newspaper. Love those accents. I read an article on the web about an American doctor that has given up his practice in Colorado and moved to Australia because he was going broke here. He said everyone loves his "accent". Liz and I were just discussing what people from other countries might think of our "accents". When I moved back to Wyoming from California, I got a call from one of my friends in California. The first thing he said to me was "you got your accent back." I didn't know there was such a thing as a Wyoming accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIfFs7a_aXs
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

#2 The Larch

One more for George

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWSJAdzVBj0
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Brill Wyo!
    He had such a great voice, but he earned a reputation as 'no show Jones' due to his alcoholism.
    What a pity, God Rest the Possum x

PS: I love accents too.
    Spanish or Italian does it for me .... Ooohherrr, !!!!!!
    I also quite like a French accent, or German, American, Scandinavian .... oh, hell, lets face it - I like all accents!
    Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 28th April 2013 at 10:18 PM.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Brill Wyo!
    He had such a great voice, but he earned a reputation as 'no show Jones' due to his alcoholism.
    What a pity, God Rest the Possum x

PS: I love accents too.
    Spanish or Italian does it for me .... Ooohherrr, !!!!!!
    I also quite like a French accent, or German, American, Scandinavian .... oh, hell, lets face it - I like all accents!
    Trish loves accents the bigger the better!

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Mmmmmm, I love accents, too, especially British accents and Aussie accents. I used to date a guy from Australia, he had the biggest accent and the biggest heart, unfortunately his mother didn't like me, (they were Russian Orthodox originally, while I'm a lapsed Catholic and not at all religious), so we parted ways. Love the Irish brogue, too and the Scottish accent, still getting used to the southern U.S. accent, though bf has been a big help in that regard.

Roof is leaking badly thanks to all the rain yesterday and today, hope they come to fix it before I go to get Winston this afternoon. Will try to get a pic when I can and post it. Stocked up on food and treats, hope he likes them.

Cheers and sunshine soon (I hope),

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice, warm and dry here today although back into the 50s by Wednesday. Still waiting for Spring to begin!

Thread Information