eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Early day today. One more day til Fried Day!

'Morning all.
    Busy day for me today - got the YDC's ending so need to pack up the goodies.
    Teagan and Abigail arrive this evening, so it's carpet cleaning and dusting and polishing time ....
    My dogs don't half make a mess with their muddy paws.
    I guess it's coffee time ....

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    'Morning all.
    Busy day for me today - got the YDC's ending so need to pack up the goodies.
    Teagan and Abigail arrive this evening, so it's carpet cleaning and dusting and polishing time ....
    My dogs don't half make a mess with their muddy paws.
    I guess it's coffee time ....

It took a while but we finally got Bonzo to wipe his paws when he comes in. Well walk around on a towel anyway. Not 100% but at least most of the time.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning/afternoon everyone, mailing out YDCs this afternoon, another successful YDC, BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated.

Coffee looks good, back to windy again today, think the cat dislikes it if yowling and muttering is anything to go by.

Trish, have fun with Abigail and Teagan. Al, glad you got Bonzo trained in the paw wiping department, never did get my ex trained too well in that respect, though Bonzo is likely smarter.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hey Wyo - I never knew you were so cool!
    All my guys love the Chili Peppers - in fact my son in law asked for one of their CD's for a Christmas pressie last year.
    This particular tune could be heard blasting out of Lucias bedroom most evenings - (sob, I miss her so much)

Sorry you had a lousy 2nd game at bowling - I'm intrigued though.
    Who is the gentleman from Tennessee? Do I see cupids arrows a-flyin' through the air?
    As for knowing folk - I couldn't tell you the names of the folk that live across the road from me - apart from my dear Mr. Fix-it, Andy, who is my hero!

Hope the snow is not causing y'all too much stress and hardship.
    You OK Al? Sure hope you got home safely after the meeting.

Sues honey - are you still at your parents? Sorry to hear about the rain you are having - although UK has had it's fair share over the last few months, with flood warnings etc.
    BTW - when Al said your Irish was on page 951 - he meant a drink ..lol!

As it's twofer - here are mine:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6d8eKvegLI
    I actually saw the Stones live at Hanley, when I was in my mid teens.
    I went home with a lot less apparel than when I entered, as did all the gals. We even threw our shoes on the stage - and left barefoot! I have always admired this group - even now they are making new recordings, and are entertaining to watch.
    Here's my second - especially for Sue!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_i...Ma4tMXRgCYEvke
    Oops, sorry, you know the gentleman from Tennessee, his name is Jack Daniels. This started a couple of weeks ago on a Monday night. It snowed over the weekend and we had not been able to bowl our doubles and singles (tournament), so Christy and Amanda had asked if we could stay and bowl ours that night. Amanda said to Christy "maybe Carol has a hot date after. you didn't ask." So I told them I had a hot date with a gentleman from Tennessee. he he he.

It looks like our team came in second and Thea and I got 3rd in doubles and I was 10th in singles. Got tired it was 9 games in a row.

I guess I missed the previous Chilies links, ah well. I love the Stones also. Lisa's husband had asked for some music he could exercise to, so I bought him the Stones greatest hits album. If that don't get your blood moving, I don't know what will.
    I think Jumpin Jack Flash was written for Sampson.

Going to Liz's tonight, we are going to watch "Red Dog" and hope it meets our standards for a good movie. A bad movie is one where the horse or dog dies. We've been told to have our hankies ready, so we are apprehensive.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gotta love the visits with Mr. Daniels!

Happy Fried Day!

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Happy Fried Day! Wyo, hope you enjoyed the movie. Not a fan of sad stuff myself, especially when animals are killed.

Speaking of animals, two stray cats were yowling outside my bedroom this morning. I went outside to see what was up and they ran off. Needless to say Dad's cat is upset, hopefully she won't get too overbothered.

Anyone know why my e mail addy wouldn't be showing to buyers? Checked my personal details and it shows there. Had to change passwords on one e mail account after the Yahoo hacking incident a while back, but never changed the eBid e mail account as it wasn't compromised. Wrote eBid this morning about it, hopefully they'll be able to tell me what's up.

Cheers,

Sue, it was a good movie. It was the story of Red Dog's life which I gather is an Australian legend. I did cry at the end, didn't think I was going to, but I did. Liz's black lab laid at my feet the whole time and at one sad point she howled. Sam likes to watch movies sometimes, first dog I've ever had that did.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Sue, it was a good movie. It was the story of Red Dog's life which I gather is an Australian legend. I did cry at the end, didn't think I was going to, but I did. Liz's black lab laid at my feet the whole time and at one sad point she howled. Sam likes to watch movies sometimes, first dog I've ever had that did.
    Awwwww how sweet! Glad you enjoyed the movie, never saw that one myself, will have to check it out. I'm a sucker for a good animal flick.

Cheers,

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Morning/afternoon everyone! Grey day again today, washing and dishes are in order. Not much else except reading and making sure Mom gets up and around at some point. Have to go back tomorrow to pay rent, not looking forward to the drive, though I expect it'll be nice to be on my own again for a little.

Cheers and happy Saturday,

Thread Information