Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 59 of 2079 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Morning all

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! It's good to be back!

It's a nice deep blue, and as the wearer is blond and quite pale skinned it took a lot of persuasion to go for such a dark colour. She likes pale blues and pinks which make her look even paler.
    I am about to send you a pm

yes a big well done to meebo and al
    meebo the dress and hairslide are beautiful i bet you feel proud of your talent
    and wow al the kitchen looks ab fab i'm soo jealous i want it as it puts mine to shame. Ours need a remodel we just done have the cash so it will have to go on the waiting list. The window pane is great i'm assuming that you made it from the comments, that and you are one very tallented man.
    and cheevers how kind and caring of you to take those girls under your wing, sound like they are very lucky having someone like you to look out for them. I will try to look out some craft stuff if i ever get a minute. I'm up to my neck in work at the mo as im closing down my internet shop and have to get all my stock moved out of it by the 26th of march !

ok chevers leave it with me and i will see what i can come up with

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, just having a coffee and a read back - Al, great job in the kitchen, glad you're ok after the ladder incident!
    And Meebo, what a lovely dress - all this and eBid too
    Thanks for the sunshine Kayla - is being a greckle a good thing I wonder I was born and raised in Blackpool so I'm classed as
    "a sand grown 'un".
    Now I'm off to have a rummage for Cheaver and then off shopping .. . the sun's just coming out after a misty start, so I think I'll be cycling today . . .
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

hi suco
    visiter to devon are called grockles and non devonias who move here are called greckle if you are from several generation then you are a boni fide devonian lol
    ive never heard of that saying "a sand grown 'un" interesting what they call folk lol
    started off sunny here but keeps going dull the suns on and off today but cold all the same.
    best get on with some listing before i get put on peeling tattys by the sarge !or even worse latrine duty Yuk !!!

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've got delayed too - started reading the forums - I must get on . . . .
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI all
    Cheaver I have a busy day today and playing tonight, supposed to be going away Thursday but I have things too I will dig out. Will pm you about this as soon as I get chance.
    Kayla nice to see your sunshine, Coventry lass eh? Its funny that saying about being sent to Coverntry, one of those things you say without thinking, wonder how it came about.
    Grockel is not just a Devon word. When I lived in Guernsey they called the non-islanders (foreigners in other words lol) Grockels. I think it is a term used in quite a few places meaning outsider, stranger or foreigner, but don't know where it was derived exactly. Intersting the Devonians then call themselves Greckels.
    Guernsey people (who are lovely people) are known as Guernsey Donkeys. Jersey people are known as Jersey beans.
    Al congratulations you clever, hard working lad, beautiful job done (can we all have an invite now, ebid party? Lol) your window pane really looks fine there, it sits proudly, as you now need to do with a large glass of Anejou in hand Name:  images for Al.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  2.6 KB Name:  Adrumls glass.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  1.4 KB

And Meebo well done for all your hard work too! Name:  beer.png
Views: 34
Size:  24.6 KB

Cheaver you are a star all the work you are doing to help all those young people Name:  Cheavers.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  1.9 KB

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning folks, slept in a bit today.
    Sounds like everyone has a busy day.

Thanks for the kitchen encouragement. Christine actually made the sun catcher. I made it bigger and put it in the window.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaylacrafts View Post
    Nothing wrong with coventry, well i would say that i am a born and bread cov kid lol
    not alway been a devon maid been here 9 yrs this 1st of march just gone so im a greckle according to devonians
    Greckle, LOL! I learn something new every day. I know what you mean though, I've been here in NC 10 years now, but I'll never be considered a local as I wasn't born and raised in the South - actually I think that's a bit of my issue in finding employment, not only is the job market not so good, but there is preference given to locals, even those with less education and fewer smarts, think if I were back in NY (where I'm one of the locals) I'd have a fairer shake.

OK, rant done. Lovely sunny day here, Kayla must have inspired the weather somehow. Meebo the dress wearer sounds lovely, I always think blondes look so lovely, (not jealous though, honestly)!

Cheers,

Thread Information