Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 57 of 2079 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Great news about your Mom Sues, I am so pleased to hear it. We have some of Kayla's beautiful sunshine just now where I live - blue sky with not a cloud in it. Bring it on!!! Winter seems to have dragged on a bit this year somehow so this is just lovely.

Thanks Cheaver, much appreciated, it''s been uphill, but things are much smoother now, knock wood. Have to get home to my babies soon before they forget who I am.

Cheers,

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to hear your upbeat news, Cheaver! And sues...............your kitties will be glad to see you!! They probably have missed being tripped over....
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hooray to Kayla for the sunshine!!!! YEA!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fantastic to see all good news!!

Yes im glad all is well
    sue great news about your mum and i bet you have really missed your kittys, i know how much i miss mine when im away and as cheavers said im pretty sure they will have missed you and will be telling you all about it lol.
    glad you didnt suffer any srious injurys al when you fell of your ladder, phew sounds like a close shave. I bet it shook you up a bit all the same.
    ready back and listen to the great tunes thank to all who provided them especially books, you surplied some lovely mellow sounds
    it's been a lovely sunny day here so i have done some shrub planting that needed doing and dried some washing, i hope it continues.
    well im feeling pretty weiry, so its a lazy night in front of the box followed by an early night .
    see you all tomorrow folks !

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Thanks Cheaver, much appreciated, it''s been uphill, but things are much smoother now, knock wood. Have to get home to my babies soon before they forget who I am.

Cheers,
    Hopefully you wont get sent to Coventry (not speaking to you, back turned kind of thing) for leaving them. Ive had that before with some of my cats lol
    I am very tired today, I totally burned the candle at both ends, after performing yesterday afternoon then ended up watching a band play, friends of mine and a few of us going for drinky poos after. 3.00am return home, that was early, they were still partying (Led Zeppelin unledded on in background, VERY hard to leave) I had loads to do today and early start.
    Was very tempted to go home and give my neighbours a dose of their own medicine but resisted.

Books, loved the songs, great stuff, ye Chris Rhea is great Sue, very popular in Great Britain or the UK or whatever we call it on our island now!

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm sure ebidders would rally round knowing how kind everyone is.

Yes, you might have been better on the KT as not everyone comes into the 'cellar' as it was known.

Good Luck we are all very proud of you.

Gill

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Hi Cheaver, not a lot I can offer by way of art or music stuff, but I'd be willing to do YDC for the girls this month to hopefully raise a bit, let me know what you think.

You are to be commended for your kindness and generosity - raises glass to penguins everywhere!

Hugs,

Oh, and framed canvas - are they expensive? Can already used ones be repainted over & redesigned (recycled) or not? - Yes Cheaver all you need is a jar of Gesso - cheaper than the canvases I am sure although I haven't purchased any in a long time. I will refrain from this activity since the postage from here would probably be more expensive than anything I have to send.

The sun is shining today and it's supposed to get up into possibly the low 60's - I can hardly believe it, but guess what - the wind is still blowing!!!!! Arrrrrgggghhhh! Oh well, the weatherman said 10-25 MPH, I shall have to be happy with that for now. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow too, then snow possible on Wednesday.

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Oh, and framed canvas - are they expensive? Can already used ones be repainted over & redesigned (recycled) or not? - Yes Cheaver all you need is a jar of Gesso - cheaper than the canvases I am sure although I haven't purchased any in a long time. I will refrain from this activity since the postage from here would probably be more expensive than anything I have to send.

The sun is shining today and it's supposed to get up into possibly the low 60's - I can hardly believe it, but guess what - the wind is still blowing!!!!! Arrrrrgggghhhh! Oh well, the weatherman said 10-25 MPH, I shall have to be happy with that for now. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow too, then snow possible on Wednesday.

Wow, you really do have ups and downs weather-wise, though Spring is just around the corner, I hope...

Cheers,

Thread Information