Size:  5.9 KB

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Happy Sunday everybody!

Roy, glad everyone is okay. Good luck rebuilding.

Sal, thanks for the coffee. I elect Miss Lewis as your Family Referee.

Ms. Penguin, although I have thanked Christine, she felt it wasnt necessary. Very worthwhile causes. I havent been selling on line for a while so my Pay Pal account was almost empty. I realised this early Thursday and transfered funds immediately. Pay Pal is showing funds not available until 7/31 what a joke. Ill send $$$ to HerMajesty then.
    Oldandintheway paid immediately and rounded UP tremendously. He needs some recognition for his genorosity which I will give in the proper thread.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning/afternoon all, a fine Sunday so far. Waiting on 1 YDC payment, then the total will go to HM, (thanks to Ms. Penguin for straightening me out on this). Also made a sale today, a first in some time, aside from YDCs, so small celebrations are in order.

Sal, I'm sorry to hear about the family feuds, my family tends to bicker a bit, too, (we're Irish), but we always kiss and make up afterwards. Hope you all do that as well, IMHO life's too short not to enjoy the people we love.

Cheers,

PS - Just wondered if eBid has ads up in London? This would be the perfect time to reach a larger international audience.

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ye Im half Irish and half Yorkshire too Sue, well more Yorkshire really with a few other bits thrown in too, a mongrel that makes me hahaha, as for kissing and making up thats a good one, as I'm the only one who ever kisses the others too (get a lot of ribbing for it too) let alone kiss AND make up, haha, not MY lot, the word love is a swear word there.
    When my brother gives me the usual insults thats his way of kissing me and telling me he loves me, but I think he does deep inside, and hes one of the softer ones. Sorry thats really amused me, a bit like Cheaver and her attic I feel like ROFL at that idea Sue.
    Hope youre all having a good Sinday, sorry SUNday, Just been singing and playing and had a couple of glasses of amber stuff, off out again soon

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

And ye youre right Al too, Miss Lewis does pay a visit when needed

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salomina27 View Post
    And ye youre right Al too, Miss Lewis does pay a visit when needed
    I've been good!

Forum Master
    All-About Salomina27
    Forum Posts

ye you have

So gonna leave you with this, catch you later

Name:  Als birthday treat.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.9 KB

edited to say, oops Sorry Al forgot your tequila glass too, though suppose you could swig it from the bottle if you do feel so inclined lol

Name:  Adrumls glass.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  1.4 KB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRaI9T4cJk

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salomina27 View Post
    ye you have

So gonna leave you with this, catch you later

Name:  Als birthday treat.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.9 KB

edited to say, oops Sorry Al forgot your tequila glass too, though suppose you could swig it from the bottle if you do feel so inclined lol

Name:  Adrumls glass.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  1.4 KB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRaI9T4cJk

Glass is too small!! Love the tune!

Hello everyone! I have been having fun. I purchased a Roku (a device for streaming videos). It didn't cost as much as a Wii or X-Box, but does what I want - movies on demand. I also rejoined the movie site, I belonged years ago until I realized I had a copy of The Return of the King for a year and hadn't watched it. Things are a bit quieter in my life now and I have had it up to my neck with my satellite provider. Over $50 per month, 120 channels and what do I watch - the local TV station plus maybe 5 or 6 more. Ridiculous. Anyway been filling my queue and going, Oh that was a great movie, I loved that series, Oh boy British Comedy (which I love). Even a Dr. Who collection.

Sometimes family is a pain I would suffer. All that is left of mine is my adopted sister (whom I don't speak too), my son and me. None of those people live near me. I have been around families that were not pleasant to be around because they couldn't get along with each other and I'll grant you, it isn't pleasant. Oh well, as my son says - you throws the dice and moves your mice.

Sounds like everyone is doing reasonably good and that is nice to hear. Sorry about the fires! Love you all!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

(((((Cheaver))))) - ask and ye shall receive.

News bulletin - the ducks are still camping out across the street. The other day they started to cross the street and a car came down the street and they ran for cover and consequently did not venture out again. According to a farm girl here in town who has had ducks before, both white ones are hens as they quack a lot. Maybe the whole flock is hens.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information