My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hey books, I'm pleased to hear that you are managing to get out a bit. Be sure to wrap up warm when you venture out again.
    Oh, the weather here is just awful - sooo cold, I have two of my downstairs heaters on max yet I'm still frozen.
    I do feel the cold quite a lot since I have lost weight, although I'm pleased to report that I have gained 3lbs and am now at 7st.7lb.

I think I may be losing my marbles ... I was so cold early this morning I decided to get a nice warm shower. I was so eager to get in there that I forgot to remove my knickers .... doh!
    Then .... this afternoon I had a scare.
    I work upstairs in my office room and went downstairs to get a hot cup of tea, and saw a rather large spider shoot across the kitchen floor. I freaked out, fled and ordered ole JR to dispose of it.
    He caught the 'spider' and showed it to me.
    It was the stalk of a rather large vine tomato which JR had devoured for lunch and had fell on the floor and I had accidently kicked it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

This is my life now
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post

I think I may be losing my marbles ... I was so cold early this morning I decided to get a nice warm shower. I was so eager to get in there that I forgot to remove my knickers .... doh!
    Then .... this afternoon I had a scare.
    I work upstairs in my office room and went downstairs to get a hot cup of tea, and saw a rather large spider shoot across the kitchen floor. I freaked out, fled and ordered ole JR to dispose of it.
    He caught the 'spider' and showed it to me.
    It was the stalk of a rather large vine tomato which JR had devoured for lunch and had fell on the floor and I had accidently kicked it.

I'm beginning to think there's not a lot of hope for you....

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    I'm beginning to think there's not a lot of hope for you....
    Have you looked in the mirror recently? I think there is no hope left for most of the people on this forum lol
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    Have you looked in the mirror recently? I think there is no hope left for most of the people on this forum lol
    Think you're absolutely right - if they put us all in a pot and meted us down they'd be hard put to make one decent one out of us all...

Oh come now! Let's not decry ourselves.... repeat after me ........ three times.

"I am intelligent, I am kind, I am important, and I'm alive" !!!
    Totally ignore any old hags or ugly ogres that haunt your mirrors, stick up your finger
    and see yourself as you are (or were!)
    Hope it works for you guys, doesn't seem to work for me!

Well, ole JR and I have been to the opticians today.
    I have to have more laser surgery as my left eye lens is clouded over again and JR has to go back as the pressure in his eye was unsatisfatory. Optician wants to do another reading. No idea what all that is about?
    Anyone got a clue?

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

The pressure of the eye might be to do with glaucoma

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Oh come now! Let's not decry ourselves.... repeat after me ........ three times.

"I am intelligent, I am kind, I am important, and I'm alive" !!!
    Totally ignore any old hags or ugly ogres that haunt your mirrors, stick up your finger
    and see yourself as you are (or were!)
    Hope it works for you guys, doesn't seem to work for me!

Well, ole JR and I have been to the opticians today.
    I have to have more laser surgery as my left eye lens is clouded over again and JR has to go back as the pressure in his eye was unsatisfatory. Optician wants to do another reading. No idea what all that is about?
    Anyone got a clue?

I think my hall mirror is haunted. Every time I look in it, a daft looking old lady looks back at me.

Thread Information